My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...

Discus and support My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My daughter has a b bucks gift card, the code off the card was out into my Microsoft account then we was given an Xbox code which doesn't work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by D Turner1, Nov 18, 2023.

1. D Turner1
    D Turner1 Guest

My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...

My daughter has a b bucks gift card, the code off the card was out into my Microsoft account then we was given an Xbox code which doesn't work

:)

D Turner1, Nov 18, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next code comes but says not found

Hello, D. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you shared, I would like to ask if the Vbucks card your daughter has 25-characters?
    If the card has fewer characters, please review if the card can be redeemed here:
    https://www.fortnite.com/vbuckscard

However, if the card says that you need to redeem the code on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem, please review the following information:

“Make sure that you’re entering all 25 characters of the code correctly.
    Note: The following letters and numbers never appear in Xbox digital codes: A, E, I, L, O, S, U, 0, 1, and 5.

If you still get the same message, you’ll need to request a replacement code by contacting the retailer that you purchased the code from or contacting aka.ms/contactxboxsupport.
    When you contact support, make sure to provide the proof of purchase, the serial number, and the code that you’re trying to redeem.”

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution

I hope you find this answer helpful to your request. However, I'll remain attentive to your comments if you have additional inquiries.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address, redeemable codes, etc. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Chris Tripp Win User

How to redeem V Bucks

Start by going to epic games, clicking on the account icon and selecting “redeem code” and enter the code on the V Bucks Gift Card. You will have to sign into your Microsoft account from here when you select to redeem on Xbox.

This will then send you an email with the Gift Card translated into a Microsoft code.

Go on to your Xbox and navigate to “Redeem”. Enter the translated 25 digit code from your email.

Voila.
    I need help with redeem my v bucks card
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

How to redeem vbucks gift card?

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

This way you can redeem:

To redeem your V-Bucks card, follow the steps below. Please save your V-Coin Card purchase receipt in case a problem occurs, as we may need the receipt to help you.

Visit this website and sign in to your Epic Games account.
    Note: Make sure the name in Account Information matches your in-game name. If you want to redeem your card on a console, you can also sign in with your console credentials.

Hover over your name in the top right corner and click V-Bucks card.

Click Let's Get Started to start the redemption process.
    Carefully scrape the cover behind the V-coin card so as not to damage it, and enter the PIN code without scratches.
    Click Next.
    Select the platform where you want to redeem the V-Bucks card and then click Next.

Note: If the platform you want to redeem your card on doesn't appear, check the Epic account you're signed in to, as this step will only show devices linked to the account you're signed in to.

Review the details and make sure your Epic account, device, and new balance are correct, then click Confirm.

If you redeemed V-Bucks on PC, Switch, or a mobile device, you can launch Fortnite and spend them.
    If you redeemed V-Bucks on your Xbox or PlayStation, a secondary code has been generated that you must enter into your Microsoft or Sony account to complete the redemption.
    Xbox and PlayStation

A 12 or 25 character code is generated after clicking Confirm. You will now need to enter this code on the selected third-party website (Microsoft or Sony). We will also send you this code to your email.

The V-Bucks redemption website will ask you to log in to your third-party account.
    Note: Don't forget to sign in to the account linked to your Epic account.
    You can refer to this article for help redeeming the code on PlayStation.

You can refer to this article for help in redeeming the code on Xbox.
    Enter the 12 or 25 character code and V-Bucks will be added to your account.

Information source (credits):
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/fort...anjear-mi-tarjeta-de-monedas-v-a5720383111579

This link does not belong to Microsoft, be careful when visiting it.

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  5. Francia J. Win User

redeem vbucks

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Follow these steps:

1. Go to www.epicgames.com/fortnite and log in to your Epic Games account.

2. Hover over your name in the top right corner, and then click V-Bucks Card.

3. Click Get Started to begin the redemption process.

4. Scratch off the back of your V-Bucks card and enter your PIN code.

5. Click Next.

6. Select the platform you want to redeem the V-Bucks Card on, and then click Next

7. Review the details and make sure the Epic account, device, and new balance are all correct, and then click Confirm.

You may want to check this link for your reference: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/fortnite-c...
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Is there a way that i can send vbucks to my friend?

Hi, FinGill my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

To buy V-Bucks, you can follow these steps:

Purchase V-Bucks from the Fortnite store or a trusted retailer.

When you complete your purchase, you will receive a gift card code.

Give the gift card code to your friend.

Your friend will be able to redeem the gift card code in the Fortnite store. Once you redeem the code, the V-Bucks will be added to your Fortnite account.

I hope this information is useful to you and you can give the V-bucks to your friend.

Sincerely
    Jose.
Thema:

1. My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next... - Similar Threads - daughter has fortnight

2. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  3. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  4. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  5. Daughter has forgotten password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Daughter has forgotten password: My daughter has a hotmail account that is only used to sign into Minecraft, playing on a Nintendo switch. She has forgotten the password and can no longer log in. I have followed the reset process...
  6. How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...: I have Minecraft for PC and she has it on her Nintendo Switch. She is on the family group and linked to my account. I followed some instructions to send her an in-game invitation and she came up...
  7. How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...: I have Minecraft for PC and she has it on her Nintendo Switch. She is on the family group and linked to my account. I followed some instructions to send her an in-game invitation and she came up...
  8. Game streaming on iPad - Content filters won't let my daughter play games even if she has a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game streaming on iPad - Content filters won't let my daughter play games even if she has a...: She can log in but she gets an error when playing No Mans Sky: "You don't have access to this content due to Family Settings" She can play it on a regular Xbox and has an exception to allow the...
  9. My daughter has been scammed.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My daughter has been scammed.: my daughter has been verifying codes to a stranger . She is an EE customer ( well we are ) We received our monthly phone bill on Saturday which was £380 ...... £300 had been spent on the game...
  10. My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name !

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name !: My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name ! Please help I have spent hours trying to change this back and now everyone is ignoring my emails...