My daughter can't create or join group chats with her friends on the Xbox App.

Discus and support My daughter can't create or join group chats with her friends on the Xbox App. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, My daughter has started using her own Xbox profile (rather than mine) and she wants to join some of group chats she was part of on my account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mark Burnett1, Sep 4, 2023.

1. My daughter can't create or join group chats with her friends on the Xbox App.

Hello,

My daughter has started using her own Xbox profile (rather than mine) and she wants to join some of group chats she was part of on my account. However she can't. I've been through all the settings in the Xbox Family app and Microsoft family app, and I can not see anything that would be blocking her access. Could you please assist as currently she still has access to my account and we want to get this sorted.

When she tries to create a group chat she gets a message reading 'Group Chat creation failed. Please try again'

When she is added to an existing group chat it just does nothing

when she is added to a new group chat, the other people are added, but she is not, and there is no further information about it.

Just to be clear, I am not talking about parties (we havn't tried that yet) I am specifically refferring to group chats.

It also is not a problem with the router connection as I am in the group chats on my account with no problem.

I am convinced it must be a parental control somewhere, but I am unable to locate the correct setting.

Many Thanks

:)

Mark Burnett1, Sep 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My daughter can't create or join group chats with her friends on the Xbox App.