My daughter and I can’t play Minecraft together?

Discus and support My daughter and I can’t play Minecraft together? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have two Xbox’s. One that I use and one that I am setting up for my daughter to use. I bought Minecraft under my account, and can play. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lydia Holm, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Lydia Holm
    Lydia Holm Guest

I have two Xbox’s. One that I use and one that I am setting up for my daughter to use.

I bought Minecraft under my account, and can play.

My daughter can also play on her child account if I am not playing.

In order for us to play together, I went onto her Xbox account and requested to also “buy to own” Minecraft.

I went into my parent account and approved the purchase request.

I have now bought minecraft twice, once under my gamer tag, and once under hers. Both of our accounts now say “buy as a gift” instead of “buy to own”

When I try to use both accounts separately so we can play together, it still is saying that we can only play in one place at a time, and wants to kick the other gamer tag out of the game when we log in.

I bought it twice, under separate accounts. We should both be able to play. Why can’t we, and how do I fix this?

:)

Lydia Holm, Jun 26, 2023
  2. Lydia Holm Win User

Hi thanks for answering! Yes I can play with my own account. I can also play with hers. We just can’t play at the same time, even under our separate gamer tags.
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Hello Lydia

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

I am very sorry for your experience.

May I ask, are you able to play it from your own account?
  4. o ZomBee o Win User

Combo Co-Op human fall flat??

as long as they have both have profiles on the xbox they are playing on together then yes. I used to use this method so my daughter could play Minecraft with me while I played with my friends.
  5. Sepharoth2k14 Win User

Safe Minecraft server for young kids under 10

My daughters are 9 and 11 are both minecraft fans so i just got it for them on the Xbox 360 they dont have a headset But they both play on my gamer tag. . feel free to add it so the youngsters can play together.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

XBOX Minecraft - playing online with Windows 10 players possible ?

I am considering to buy to my daughter Minecraft to play online with her friends but I am not sure which platform to choose. Most of her friends playing Minecraft on Windows 10 machines. Can Xbox player play Minecraft online with Win 10 players together
    ??

Greets,
    Yes if you are on the bedrock versoin
Thema:

1. My daughter and I can’t play Minecraft together? - Similar Threads - daughter can’t play

2. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  3. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  4. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  5. Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com: Hello, my daughter has an account setup to get a gamertag and enable her to play Minecraft. As of today, her login keeps looping around the page...
  6. It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach: This is an awful ask! killer waiting and super cruel want to smash my xbox up and buy a PlayStation!!! We've tried everything 23b6c728-caff-4c3c-9f15-611802fc177e
  7. Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?: Please excuse my ignorance, I'm really not up to speed with any of this, but I have 3 daughters who all love playing Minecraft on mine and my wives phones, but would really like to upgrade. We...
  8. My Daughters account is in another family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Daughters account is in another family group: hi so it appears that some how, IDK...that my daughters account was taken out of my family group and put into someone elses. I still have control of both accounts, but because she is under 18, I...
  9. My daughter can’t sign in to Minecraft on V1.16.201.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter can’t sign in to Minecraft on V1.16.201.: Daughter is trying to sign in to minecraft on ipad v1.16.201 and cannot. She gets an error suggesting she check her internet connection. The internet connection is solid and not the problem. Dont...
  10. My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...: My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but it doesn’t work, please help 32594450-12e5-4f5b-9afc-c08f0bef231c