MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH SHOW NET TYPE AS OPEN..BUT FOR SOME REASON HER AND I CAN'T CONNECT ...

Discus and support MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH SHOW NET TYPE AS OPEN..BUT FOR SOME REASON HER AND I CAN'T CONNECT ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH HAVE OPEN NET TYPES.BUT NEITHER ONE OF US CAN HOST A LOBBY AND HAVE THE OTHER JOIN. WE CANT CONNECT TO ONE ANOTHER..WE TRIED... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXShelxShelxX, Jun 4, 2015.

1. MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH SHOW NET TYPE AS OPEN..BUT FOR SOME REASON HER AND I CAN'T CONNECT ...

MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH HAVE OPEN NET TYPES.BUT NEITHER ONE OF US CAN HOST A LOBBY AND HAVE THE OTHER JOIN. WE CANT CONNECT TO ONE ANOTHER..WE TRIED DELETING EACH OTHER FROM OUR FRIENDS AND RE ADDING EACH OTHER AGAIN.. AND STILL NOTHING. WHAT ELSE DO WE
    NEED TO DO TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM //????

:)

xXShelxShelxX, Jun 4, 2015
  2. visrar
    visrar Guest
    I orphaned my child

So I had my daughter as a parental controlled account but then decided to promote her some time ago -- not realizing you can't do that until 18, but somehow ended up in the state where Xbox/Zune thinks she's parentally controlled, but when I go to accounts.live.com
    it says she's not. How can I reclaim her as my child, or otherwise manage her permissions? The reason for asking is that she's stuck in the state where she can't use points she received for Christmas. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and happy new year!

visrar, Jun 4, 2015
  3. Iskoot
    Iskoot Guest
    Divorced Parents-One Daughter

So, I'm the father, and the gamer. I have an Xbox One and I have my daughter's account all set up on my xbox one. She has her own Gold Subscription, but she's still under me for the "Family"

The ex, seeing how open our daughter is when gaming, decided to get one for her as well.

Can I set up her xbox so that my daughters profile will use the mothers xbox as her "home" xbox? Will her being in my "family" create any issues? She has a child account, is it possible to disconnect her from the "family" but keep restrictions in place for
    her?

Iskoot, Jun 4, 2015
  4. RoG Streak
    RoG Streak Guest

MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH SHOW NET TYPE AS OPEN..BUT FOR SOME REASON HER AND I CAN'T CONNECT ...

Hello one thing i suggest is resetting your router. If nothing works then i suggest giving it some time i have experienced these problems before my self it always works again later on for me

RoG Streak, Jun 5, 2015
  5. RoG Streak Win User

MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH SHOW NET TYPE AS OPEN..BUT FOR SOME REASON HER AND I CAN'T CONNECT TO ONE AN0THER..

Hello one thing i suggest is resetting your router. If nothing works then i suggest giving it some time i have experienced these problems before my self it always works again later on for me
  6. TWPS75 Win User

I am just lost with game ID's and associated Outlook accounts - Where do I get help?

Still lost here...

I now see both of my kids accounts. However, my daughter has a net new gamerID auto generated and attached to her email. My email is still associated with her gamerID....

I would like to assign her gamerID to her email address... Is this possible?

Also, will this retain her Minecraft creations? or will she lose everything?

Also, no Xbox... Just Android tablets running Minecraft and a Windows PC to do this on...
  7. Steve Kozian Win User

3 Xbox Consoles - 1 Family and they can't be played at the same time

I dont think Game Pass has anything to do with the issue.

Both the games they are trying to play are free to play downloads that have been installed to run on the console.

Example 1 - Both want to play Fortnite. If Daughter A is playing and Daughter B turns on her xbox and logs in, it ends Daughter A's session.

Example 2 - Daughter A is playing Roblox and Daughter B loads Minecraft - it ends Daughter A's session on Roblox.

And so on.

Currently it appears that for some reason they cannot be playing ANY game at the same time and both have/are using separate gamer tags.
  8. Jimmy Sox Win User

Cannot play with daughter on separate system.

Did all of that and still can't join.

It shows she's in a world, but won't let me join. When I'm hosting it doesn't even show her that I'm on. Both of us can play online though, so the issue is with our profiles I assume.

I unfriend her and she unfriend me and we added each other back and it still doesn't work.
  9. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I am just lost with game ID's and associated Outlook accounts - Where do I get help?

Hi, thanks for the update
    It seems that you created the email for your daughter under your own Microsoft.

The thing is that as your daughter has their Minecraft progress (and basically "her" xbox profile) under your account.
    When you create a new Microsoft account for her, you are not going to be able to transfer the progress
    Because any type of content transfer can't be made between Microsoft accounts
Thema:

1. MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH SHOW NET TYPE AS OPEN..BUT FOR SOME REASON HER AND I CAN'T CONNECT ... - Similar Threads - DAUGHTER BOTH SHOW

2. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  3. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  4. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  5. Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com: Hello, my daughter has an account setup to get a gamertag and enable her to play Minecraft. As of today, her login keeps looping around the page...
  6. It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach: This is an awful ask! killer waiting and super cruel want to smash my xbox up and buy a PlayStation!!! We've tried everything 23b6c728-caff-4c3c-9f15-611802fc177e
  7. Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?: Please excuse my ignorance, I'm really not up to speed with any of this, but I have 3 daughters who all love playing Minecraft on mine and my wives phones, but would really like to upgrade. We...
  8. My Daughters account is in another family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Daughters account is in another family group: hi so it appears that some how, IDK...that my daughters account was taken out of my family group and put into someone elses. I still have control of both accounts, but because she is under 18, I...
  9. Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games: My daughter changed my Xbox profile name and now when I try to play my games the saves won’t load. I’m specifically playing Elden Ring and when I start the game it tells me it has to load the new...
  10. My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...

in XBoX on Windows
    My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...: My daughter has a b bucks gift card, the code off the card was out into my Microsoft account then we was given an Xbox code which doesn't work 715d9c52-643f-43c2-82a5-b7230f7e7fae