my data player of gow 3 are erase from the servers and i dont understand why ??? please help

Discus and support my data player of gow 3 are erase from the servers and i dont understand why ??? please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my data player of gow3 are erased and i dont know fixed , i play again all the medalls onice but the skins only two welcome to the horde and beast dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NAZz31, Jan 10, 2017.

1. NAZz31
    NAZz31 Guest

my data player of gow 3 are erase from the servers and i dont understand why ??? please help

my data player of gow3 are erased and i dont know fixed , i play again all the medalls onice but the skins only two welcome to the horde and beast dont apear in the list what i do ????

:)

NAZz31, Jan 10, 2017
  2. Bought used xbox please help

his profile is not on it he just did not erase the game data and a few installs of the games i purchased from him. Regardless this answers my question thank you

XxBLUE DEV1LxX, Jan 10, 2017
  3. Crimson shotgun problem

I already beat the 3 campaigns of GoW 1-2-3 but in the stats GoW 1 campaign appear locked . I still have the data of GoW 1 in my system . Any help will be appreciated.

IngameInstincts, Jan 10, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey Naz -

Is it possible that you are signed into the wrong Xbox Live account? Double check that. And also double check your download history if the content you cannot locate was downloadable content. You can also check with
    The Coalition if you continue to run into issues.

Good luck!

Miss Bijoux, Jan 11, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey Naz -

Is it possible that you are signed into the wrong Xbox Live account? Double check that. And also double check your download history if the content you cannot locate was downloadable content. You can also check with
    The Coalition if you continue to run into issues.

Good luck!
  6. kyleorritt Win User

Gears Rank reset

u should always have a backup like i do

i had beed resetted countless times in gow2 and once in gow 3

or u can turn on ur game offline to see do u still have the rank before going online

if ur rank are reset offline u can delete the player data from ur harddrive and go online to get the new player data from epic and u will still have everything

u cant do anything once u are online because it will overwrite the data u have in the epic's server
  7. Chaz Of Sparta Win User

Gears Rank reset

Apparently lots of people have been having problems with their stuff being reset on GoW 2 and 3 (I'm too scared to go on those games now, lol). My brother got his rank reset, but he went online and it got restored.

If going online doesn't work, one thing you can try is deleting your player data from your hard drive (as it is corrupt), then selecting 'Cloud Storage' as your storage device, which may download your data from the Gears 3 servers.

If none of those work, then just go to the Gears forums and explain your problem and hopefully someone will be able to help you.
  8. Bolt Act Oracle Win User

GoW 3 player data reset and skins.

Thanks for the response, but yes I've already played online and the data has been overwritten so retrieving it from the server is out of the question. Also, I have already tried making a thread on Epic forums GoW 3 section, but the thread was instantly deleted.
    After making a thread in the gow 3 support section, all the responses I got were basically just sympathy posts like, "man, that stanks."
  9. Butron88 Win User

GoW 4 Bundle, code redeem issue

3 months?! that's a long waiting period, who can bypass the waiting period? considering the fact that now I have to wait because of a false advise from support? I still don't understand why GoW 2 and GoW: Judgement are working and the other 2 aren't,
Thema:

1. my data player of gow 3 are erase from the servers and i dont understand why ??? please help - Similar Threads - data player gow

2. Transfer Player account saved data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Player account saved data: I’m currently looking for help to transfer player saved progress from my adult family account to my kids account. Looks like a difficult task?? Can I use a flash drive and transfer the information...
  3. How do I fix the error code 403: XboxLIVE error retrieving player data from storage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the error code 403: XboxLIVE error retrieving player data from storage.: When launching Titanfall there's a text box that shows up saying Lost Connection To Server. XboxLIVE error retrieving player data from storage - code 403. Not sure this is something I can fix on...
  4. Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play: Vanishing items: My husband and I have been playing on this world for 4 weeks. I am the host of the world, he connects his remote and we play split screen. Items he stores away in a chest vanish...
  5. Monster Train stuck at Loading player data...

in XBoX on Windows
    Monster Train stuck at Loading player data...: Yesterday and today I have been having this issue. I got monster train through game pass and it worked a few times but yesterday it stopped working correctly. Monster train will launch and as it...
  6. xbox live error retrieving player data from storage - code 403 - FOR TITANFALL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live error retrieving player data from storage - code 403 - FOR TITANFALL: Dears Experts, How to fix it? xbox live error retrieving player data from storage - code 403 - FOR TITANFALL I cant play TITANFALL today ...can you help me? Adilson...
  7. Single player games cannot load/sync, and their game data has been deleted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Single player games cannot load/sync, and their game data has been deleted.: Is anybody else having problems loading single player games? Mine begin syncing before the main menu and then do nothing else.. It just continues to say 'syncing...Skyrim'. I cannot actually...
  8. Problem syncing player data on Forza 7

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem syncing player data on Forza 7: Hi, I just installed Forza 7 on my new PC but when I launched it for the first a message appeared saying that it was syncing data from xbox server. This message show 0% for a minute and then it...
  9. cannot login under my player name to sync my data

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot login under my player name to sync my data: cannot login under my player name to sync my data is there a fix? e60caf7c-1a3a-4ec0-be04-54f5042d7bc5
  10. Xb1 data usage has increased while idle on single player games, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xb1 data usage has increased while idle on single player games, why?: Several months ago this was not happening so it must be something in a recent update. Its now using at least 2mb of data every minute in game with No achievements popping or User Interface being...