My Dashboard titles won't load

Discus and support My Dashboard titles won't load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so when I first occurred this issue was yesterday I went to play and the dash board titles weren't there I held the power button for 5-8 seconds and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Off the wall443, Aug 31, 2017.

1. My Dashboard titles won't load

so when I first occurred this issue was yesterday I went to play and the dash board titles weren't there I held the power button for 5-8 seconds and they still didn't show, at this point I am very worried I tried to do everything plz if anyone can help that
    would be much obliged

:)

Off the wall443, Aug 31, 2017
  2. Giantp3ng1
    Giantp3ng1 Guest
    My dashboard won't load

Everytime I turn on my xbox the dashboard is blank and it says I need to connect to xbox live but my internet is working fine I've reset, hard reset, unplugged, and reset my internet and it still won't work idk what to do

Giantp3ng1, Aug 31, 2017
  3. Title won't load

been having trouble loading up UFC 2 all other games load disc is perfect condition been told a Xbox live chat support that preview member could be the problem as update may block it not sure what to do any ideas ?

Chris HarveyMFC, Aug 31, 2017
  4. CarstenE
    CarstenE Guest

Hey Off the wall443,

Lets try some things:

1) PowerCycle

- Press and hold the white Xbox Button on the Console until it shuts off.

- Unplug the power cable for around 2 minutes.

- Replug and Restart your Console. Try again.

If the error still occurs try the next step:

2) Reset

- Power off your console

- Unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the BIND button (Xbox One: located on the left side of the console, Xbox One S: located on the front below the power button) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

- On the Troubleshooter select "Reset" and when asked select the option to "Keep your Games and Apps".

Make sure you know your Email / Password combination of your Account before you do the Reset.

3) Offline Update

- Perform the Offline Update as explainded here under "I need to Update my Console offline" Xbox One System Updates | Offline System Updates

Let us know if any of this changed your situation.

- lg 2Bad4You

CarstenE, Aug 31, 2017
  5. CarstenE Win User

Hey Off the wall443,

Lets try some things:

1) PowerCycle

- Press and hold the white Xbox Button on the Console until it shuts off.

- Unplug the power cable for around 2 minutes.

- Replug and Restart your Console. Try again.

2) Reset

- Power off your console

- Unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the BIND button (Xbox One: located on the left side of the console, Xbox One S: located on the front below the power button) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

- On the Troubleshooter select "Reset" and when asked select the option to "Keep your Games and Apps".

Make sure you know your Email / Password combination of your Account before you do the Reset.

3) Offline Update

- Perform the Offline Update as explainded here under "I need to Update my Console offline" http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution

Let us know if any of this changed your situation.

- lg 2Bad4You
  6. booogieboy Win User

my profile loads forever

let's see if this clears things up. when i turn on my xbox it won't load to my gt or anything. i guess you would say the dashboard won't load up
  7. Mellerker39 Win User

Why is the dashboard so slow loading

My PS3 has no problem when playing online and my PC runs on wireless.My Dashboard never load at all even when offline.What a bad way to end of the year of 2012? My choice of words I won't be playing my xbox 360 in 2013 at all until they improve the dashboard
  8. FabulousPie2579 Win User

level 5

sorry glacier gully is the title of the level that won't load
  9. TheBeard99 Win User

Xbox dashboard took too long to start error?

How are we supposed to go to settings if the dashboard won't even load?
Thema:

1. My Dashboard titles won't load - Similar Threads - Dashboard titles won't

2. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  6. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  7. Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x: Every Game with Scarlett app model on Xbox X on the System Crashes to Dashboard every 40 minutes. There are stutters at times at both 4k and 1080p. Older app models have no issue. It seems to be...
  8. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  9. How do I get youtube to work on my Xbox? Keeps blackscreening and crashing to dashboard. No...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get youtube to work on my Xbox? Keeps blackscreening and crashing to dashboard. No...: YouTube is not working on my Series S and there's no update or internet connection problem. It just black screens and crashes to dash. Can't access video settings....
  10. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...