My Daily Xbox Rewards are not being deposited to my local charity, what's wrong?

Discus and support My Daily Xbox Rewards are not being deposited to my local charity, what's wrong? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I do the daily log in for rewards points on the Xbox mobile app and those rewards have built up and deposited to my charity of choice Community... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FilmGamer, Nov 15, 2023.

1. FilmGamer
    FilmGamer Guest

My Daily Xbox Rewards are not being deposited to my local charity, what's wrong?

I do the daily log in for rewards points on the Xbox mobile app and those rewards have built up and deposited to my charity of choice Community Foundation for Kingston and Area, but after depositing these accumulated points for the last few years, I finally reached out to them and they have not received anything in the way of donation that Microsoft has promised.

My points accumulate to a percentage goal of 100% before they get deposited to this charity, but according to their financial advisor they have never received a donation from Xbox or Microsoft. Perhaps there has been a mistake and you can prove they have received something, but please get back to me to investigate this Xbox Rewards Issue. I'd hate to find out that my rewards accumulation promise was not met.

:)

FilmGamer, Nov 15, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there FilmGamer, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

For issues related to Microsoft Rewards, such as the one you are experiencing, it is necessary to contact the Microsoft Rewards Support team directly through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Only they have the ability to help you resolve this issue or investigate what might be happening. In this public community forum, we are just players like you, trying to guide and help other players.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. XBLRewards3 Win User

Problems with Xbox reward credit deposit

Hi MaximusMegas. Your Rewards locale does not match your Xbox Live locale. In order to make a deposit, the locales have to match. Unfortunately, since your Xbox Live locale is in a country that is not a part of Xbox Live Rewards, we are unable to make a
    deposit.
  4. XBLRewards3 Win User

Have had more than 10,000 Rewards credits since the 13th, but no deposit yet and it's now the 1st.

Hi FRANCISCOXBOXER. Your Xbox Live locale does not match your Rewards locale, therefore we are unable to make a deposit to your Microsoft account. You'll need to change your Microsoft billing locale to your Rewards locale in order for us the make a deposit.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Microsoft Rewards Points not received

Hello Archangel Timmy,

As was stated in the transition FAQ, which is now available at (https://rewards.microsoft.com/explore/xbox-to-ms-rewards-faq):

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May, 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your Microsoft
    account by June 30, 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

You will be able to see your deposit as currency on the Microsoft Commerce page. We see you received this deposit on the 13th.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox rewards conversion to balance

Hello,

As was stated in the transition FAQ, which is now available at (https://rewards.microsoft.com/explore/xbox-to-ms-rewards-faq):

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May, 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your Microsoft
    account by June 30, 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

You will be able to see your deposit as currency on the Microsoft Commerce page. We see that you received this deposit on June 16th.
Thema:

1. My Daily Xbox Rewards are not being deposited to my local charity, what's wrong? - Similar Threads - Daily Rewards are

2. Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone: Having problems finding my daily/weekly Microsoft Rewards task in the Xbox app on my mobile since they moved it from Game pass app to the Xbox app. I know it shows in the Game pass where to be...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  4. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
  5. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  6. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable: The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You...
  7. Microsoft Rewards "Daily search breakdown" Refresh Time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards "Daily search breakdown" Refresh Time: So I just started and want to know when when does Microsoft Rewards "Daily search breakdown" Refreshes ? 5b794084-132a-44ec-807e-f90401325f53
  8. Microsoft Daily Rewards Quests Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Daily Rewards Quests Not Unlocking: I've played my Xbox today and my daily quests for playing an Xbox game are not unlocking. To be clear I'm not registering as having completed the quest, not that they've unlocked and I can't turn...
  9. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  10. Xbox Rewards Daily Quests

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Rewards Daily Quests: I haven't had access to Xbox Rewards missions, the missions to play Microsoft Jewel, play on PC and with friends have not appeared for months, is there a problem with my account?...