my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.

Discus and support my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i know that console bans are extremely rarely lifted but can it be lifted somehow? i need an answer ASAP 49f10259-ccb7-4202-bb40-d34669c24a21 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by detrospite, May 12, 2024.

1. detrospite
    detrospite Guest

i know that console bans are extremely rarely lifted but can it be lifted somehow? i need an answer ASAP

:)

detrospite, May 12, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

There's no way to have a console ban removed.
  3. BigKitten324531 Win User

My randomly assigned gamertag is highly offensive to me.

You guys wanna ban my old gametag fine. But to change it to BigKitten and make me pay money to change it? That literally subjectively translates into Big [mod removed]. My dad is attorney thank goodness. My dad is best friends with a lawyer that sued
    Microsoft like 20 years ago. He married an the owner a professional sports franchise. I'm sure there are connections there somewhere. If you guys are going to ban my name and change it to something that would be far more easily interpreted as a sexual
    innuendo like this. That's the last straw.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned

the 360 side still works like it did all those years ago, any ban is a blanket ban on the 360 eco system.
  5. jimmyriddle0141 Win User

Enforcement - Account has been blocked.

my 12 year old sons just got a 2 week enforcement ban . i want to know what he did to get the ban

i would like to hear or see it . i know he gets over excited playing games and i know all dads must say

same but this is twice and both time the most extreme measures . i had to watch him cry when he came

home from school ..why is enforcement team so unfair come see his dad i will take his ban
  6. A Frozen Poo Win User

time to remove myself from day one list

[quote user="CoughItUpNow"]

Easy I will not use my real account after a friend got banned for 150 years on here. That simple

[/quote]17 days ago i got banned for 2 weeks, i didn't do anything. The mods ban you if they dont like you and tell you they sent you a pm explaining the reason, of course they never do pm you, also if your opinion differs from theirs they ban you. A mate
    got banned for ten thoasand years lol.
Thema:

1. my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago. - Similar Threads - dad got banned

2. my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do?: my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do? 6061059b-75e0-4674-b736-4794d988384a
  3. So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...: So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked to my dead dad's email and I want to change it to mine so I can enable 2fa and other stuff like that....
  4. My Xbox year in review includes my dad's played time, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox year in review includes my dad's played time, how do I fix this?: This is a strange situation but watching my Xbox Year in review I realize that many games on my review are games my dad played (with his account). The strangest part is those times don't show up...
  5. how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...: how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of this and my epic signed me out can we contact epic games with xbox and get my account back...
  6. xbox account connected to dead email account from my dads Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account connected to dead email account from my dads Microsoft account: Hello as with most people my Xbox account is connected to my dads email but this email addresses provider recently has been lost for what ever reason and when i try to login to halo MCC or...
  7. How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...: So this happened to me NOW onetime i was pressing roblox and it said nope u need to send a request and i knew this problem was gonna be abt microsoft family features i was going to my family and...
  8. I got the standard version of Call of Duty and for Call of Duty vol edition on my dad's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the standard version of Call of Duty and for Call of Duty vol edition on my dad's...: If somebody could tell me how to fix this I'll be very happy 42f39cac-10af-44e6-a904-9f0ea18c558c
  9. I recently got a code gifted to me by my dad and it dissent work for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got a code gifted to me by my dad and it dissent work for some reason: I got a code from my dad and its not working on my account it keeps saying error. its for watchdogs legion 3749dc04-253a-4566-9d61-ed0bbc24e087
  10. I Got a Circular Scratch and my Dad Bought me a New Disc, Will the Game Override my Previous ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got a Circular Scratch and my Dad Bought me a New Disc, Will the Game Override my Previous ...: A couple months ago, I got a circular scratch on my Forza 4 disc. My father bought a new disc and I didn't take the time to isolate my old save data onto a flash drive or cloud. We started to play...