my D drive doesnt show up when i go to install a game on xbox pc

Discus and support my D drive doesnt show up when i go to install a game on xbox pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it shows up fine in the settings and i have it selected as my default but when i got to actually click install it only shows up with my C drive. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElliottTucker, Nov 20, 2022.

1. my D drive doesnt show up when i go to install a game on xbox pc

it shows up fine in the settings and i have it selected as my default but when i got to actually click install it only shows up with my C drive.

i have tryed to reinstall the app, restart my pc, unplug and plug back in the drive and change my default install location on windows

my D drive doesnt show up when i go to install a game on xbox pc [​IMG]

my D drive doesnt show up when i go to install a game on xbox pc [​IMG]

:)

ElliottTucker, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, your D drive is internal or external?
  3. ElliottTucker Win User

i am on windows 11 and it says 22H2 is on its way soon
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if you have your Windows up to date, your external HD must have USB 3.0 and be formatted in NTFS.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ElliottTucker, when it says it disconnected and reconnected the D drive, it would be an external HD if it is it has USB 3.0 and is formatted in Windows NTFS mode?

Also, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.
  6. JacobCurley Win User

External drive not detected

My laptop running Windows 10 doesnt show the hard drive is connected, but when I first plugged it into the Xbox it was formatted for the Xbox, so would it show up on my PC at all anyway? The hard drive shows that it has power when connected to both the
    laptop and the Xbox.
Thema:

1. my D drive doesnt show up when i go to install a game on xbox pc - Similar Threads - drive doesnt show

2. Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my ext drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my ext drive: Hello, Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my external but my ext drives his format ntsfd (see my pict) [img] [img] 9202c5de-e069-4ecd-85cb-e52ceb507a5d
  3. drive doesnt show up only when try to install fh5 but shows up when i try to install fh4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    drive doesnt show up only when try to install fh5 but shows up when i try to install fh4: So i tried downloading fh5 onto my ssd because its optimization sucks and normal drives can't run it, and now the it doesn't let me choose any other drive than my C: drive, when i try to download...
  4. Replaced disc drive, but doesnt read discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Replaced disc drive, but doesnt read discs: Hi, I recently grabbed a 2nd hand xbox with a broken disc drive on the cheap. I then bought a brand new xbox drive and switched out the daughter board. Never soldered before, but the wires...
  5. i have xbox 360 that doesnt work anymore,{fell off shelf}. can i take the hard drive out...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have xbox 360 that doesnt work anymore,{fell off shelf}. can i take the hard drive out...: my xbox 360 fell off shelf and broke, can i take the hard drive out and put into another 36k0 and play the games, i bought the other console used, it also has a few games on it....
  6. My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive: I just bought a 3.0 hard drive with a capacity of 2 tb, but my Xbox One doesn't recognize it. ¿What can I do to make it work? 955ce346-4413-4b2e-8101-dfea4e4c20b4
  7. my external drive doesnt work correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    my external drive doesnt work correctly: my external drive just Shows a Music note Icon and when i click on it i cant Formate it. ive tried everything on PC. i formated it to NTFS and FATex i also deleted absolute everything and it still...
  8. My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive: I just bought a 3.0 hard drive with a capacity of 2 tb, but my Xbox One doesn't recognize it. ¿What can I do to make it work? 7ec19c3d-fdea-4369-bff3-cd78851ade59
  9. Xbox one External Hard drive doesnt have offline support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one External Hard drive doesnt have offline support: Split from this thread. I'm having the same problem, let me describe the issue. I have many games installed on the external hdd. If I go offline mode, I can play the games. If I unplug the hdd...
  10. external drive doesnt detect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    external drive doesnt detect: My external drive doesnt detect anymore. Yesterday it was woking good and now it just stop for no reason. I tried all suppot tricks for try to resolve the problem but it does nothing. I know that...