My custome jerseys that I made in diamond dynasty won’t pop up

Discus and support My custome jerseys that I made in diamond dynasty won’t pop up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My custome jerseys that I made in diamond dynasty won’t pop up da206975-d7ff-470e-a92c-b1860b534775 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MR.clean up, Apr 1, 2023.

1. MR.clean up
    MR.clean up Guest

:)

MR.clean up, Apr 1, 2023
  2. LaMontKennedy1 Win User

Mlb the show

Unhandledvserver exception occurred will not let me play diamond dynasty... help?
  3. DJ Jamsbottom Win User

I am a real fan of the edmonton oilers, I have 3 jerseys, several posters, autographed stuff, and more. They are going to become the best team in the league again just like the 1980's dynasty team. Execpt with these f***ing salary caps there will never be
    a dynasty again.
  4. FrankValle Win User

MLB the Show settings

I’m also having the same issue. He is linked on my family account and I have him set as an adult, but are still unable to play diamond dynasty in the show.
  5. xShyBoo Win User

Let's Talk About More Achievements

I'm pretty sure loads of people have this but I felt so happy when I got the floor is lava achievement and the one for roadhog on overwatch because I didn't try. And just seeing that diamond symbol pop up first it just made me happy.

And made my friends deaf a bit.
  6. bill dodge Win User

My Road to the show has been deleted. What do I do?

Same thing just happened to me, I was half way through AA getting ready to be called up again and when I got on today it had me start a new career. Everything else is saved, the progress in the negro league, my coins, my diamond dynasty players.. just the road to the show gone??? It don't make sense.
Thema:

1. My custome jerseys that I made in diamond dynasty won’t pop up - Similar Threads - custome jerseys made

2. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  7. Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option: Can anyone at Xbox Design Lab tell me if these ABXY buttons can be used or added as a selection for the Elite Series 2 controller?? This is an official Xbox controller and I just can't imagine why...
  8. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  9. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  10. Contact Customer Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact Customer Service: There was a charge of 69.99 on 5/2 and would like to know what it was for efda422e-ba27-4878-b700-093357540930