My cursor keeps going off-screen whenever i play minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support My cursor keeps going off-screen whenever i play minecraft windows 10 edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a brand new laptop about 2 months ago and I installed Minecraft windows 10 I tried playing and my cursor kept going off screen and if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Plasmetic G, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Plasmetic G
    Plasmetic G Guest

I bought a brand new laptop about 2 months ago and I installed Minecraft windows 10 I tried playing and my cursor kept going off screen and if I clicked while it was off screen it would pause my game so I searched up how to fix it and fixed it but then it was impossible to drag and drop stuff in my files or I couldn't move apps around on my desktop and to fic that it would make the problem on Minecraft arise again, also when im playing other games some of them don't make my cursor go off screen but if I move my cursor too low then it brings up the task bar, I have it to automatically hide when my mouse is over it. Is there any way I could resolve all these issues with out having one thing or another be the issue.

I also have a windows 11 laptop.

:)

Plasmetic G, Aug 11, 2023
  2. Plasmetic G Win User

I've already tried this and it still doesn't work.
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Check while you are on the game screen, if you have the option to enable full screen mode through the Windows + G command. This option can also be viewed by accessing: Press Windows + I, then select the Games option.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  4. Jason Fried Win User

I have the same issue. Whenever I play minecraft, the only game I ever seen do this on fullscreen mode is the cursor goes offscreen and open up taskbar or even the top window. It is very annoying and many times it has caused me to close the game or even open up another app and completely mess things up very fast.

I have already tried the methods off of youtube, change screen resolutions, resolution scales, enable LUA in registry, even add a registry for locking on screen. None of these work.

There must be some better programmers out there in MICROSOFT who should know how to fix this very simple issue thats been plaguing PC gamers for years.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

6. B3a5T0m Win User

Mouse goes off the game screen.

Hi Fellow gamer,

You can try to
    adjust the mouse settings in windows 10
    . Also in the game, does it have a screen size? You may have the screen configured too big. This will cause the cursor to go offscreen.

Thanks,

Brad
    Hey Brad, I already tried to adjust the mouse settings, made it default, changed to some other settings, makes no differences. Talking about screen size of the Minecraft is really doesnt matter since my mouse moves whenever I move, so the smaller the screen
    is the faster mouse goes off the game.
Thema:

1. My cursor keeps going off-screen whenever i play minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - cursor keeps going

2. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  3. can i use the mouse cursor in menus in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i use the mouse cursor in menus in minecraft: is there a setting that i need to be changed to use the mouse cursor to navigate menuses in minecraft, it works while playing in game but as soon as i open up inventory or any other menu i cant...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Recording Mouse Cursor Misaligned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Recording Mouse Cursor Misaligned: Hello, I have had this issue for quite a while with Xbox Game Bar I've tried multiple stuff such as changing my resolutions to try and fix it, reinstalling Game Bar itself and what not but I still...
  5. xbox cursor disapearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cursor disapearing: is it just me or when I'm playing Roblox or other games, as soon as I actively touch one of my joysticks my controller cursor disappears. i looked up many tutorials on how to change it and nothing...
  6. Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hey there everyone! I just bought the Xbox series s and I wanted to use the Edge browser for some work. However my mouse cursor doesn't appear/work. I am also using a keyboard which seems to work...
  7. Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far...: Xbox One S 'from ~2018 hasn't been used in about a year. When made operational, all screens move subject (cursor) to the far right of the display and won't return to normal operation. I've...
  8. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  9. How do I keep my cursor in fullscreen Xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I keep my cursor in fullscreen Xbox games?: This only happens with games I have through the xbox app, but when a game is full screen and its a cursor-less game, like Minecraft, if I look down my cursor will bring up the start bar. If I look...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen: I'm trying to play Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. It's displaying very blurry. It's like I'm watching a 144p YouTube video. My Wi-Fi connection is capable of streaming 4K video so something's...