My Cursor in roblox is teleporting while i hold right click and release.

Discus and support My Cursor in roblox is teleporting while i hold right click and release. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I think my roblox microsoft app has a problem. whenever i play a game and then i right click and move the mouse a little, the cursor suddenly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Asp3ct, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Asp3ct
    Asp3ct Guest

[table][tr]Hello. I think my roblox microsoft app has a problem. whenever i play a game and then i right click and move the mouse a little, the cursor suddenly teleports. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it again but shows no difference. Please help me fix this I can't play the game normally with this problem. Thank you! (I can't insert the video of my problem here.)[/tr][/table]

:)

Asp3ct, Dec 12, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. My name is John P an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Roblox game. Please follow the steps below to try to fix the issue.

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If in case it still doesn't work, try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

Note: Make sure that you know your account logins before doing this step. Also, this will remove all your Home Xbox associations.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. John P_14 Win User

4. Asp3ct Win User

Hello John P.

I am using windows 10
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

Hello Nesta Kairupan,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

6. Tomm_A Win User

Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

Hello Nesta Kairupan,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issues with the cursor in Roblox game. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

This issue could be caused by a few different things, such as a problem with the mouse or a software issue. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Try using a different mouse to see if the issue persists.

2. Make sure your mouse drivers are up to date.

3. Check for any updates for Microsoft Roblox and install them if available.

4. Reset Roblox app

• Press Windows + I key to open Windows Settings.
    • Click on Apps and select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    • Scroll and look for the Roblox app.
    • Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    • Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

5. Uninstall Roblox app and try reinstalling the game from the Roblox site. See: How Do I Reinstall the Roblox Software? – Roblox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. My Cursor in roblox is teleporting while i hold right click and release. - Similar Threads - Cursor roblox teleporting

2. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  3. can i use the mouse cursor in menus in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i use the mouse cursor in menus in minecraft: is there a setting that i need to be changed to use the mouse cursor to navigate menuses in minecraft, it works while playing in game but as soon as i open up inventory or any other menu i cant...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Recording Mouse Cursor Misaligned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Recording Mouse Cursor Misaligned: Hello, I have had this issue for quite a while with Xbox Game Bar I've tried multiple stuff such as changing my resolutions to try and fix it, reinstalling Game Bar itself and what not but I still...
  5. xbox cursor disapearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cursor disapearing: is it just me or when I'm playing Roblox or other games, as soon as I actively touch one of my joysticks my controller cursor disappears. i looked up many tutorials on how to change it and nothing...
  6. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  7. cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game (custom aim cursor for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game (custom aim cursor for...: My cursor has a black bar behind it on custom cursors, making my screen black if the cursor passes the middle of the screen. (royale high custom cursor, custom aim cursor for sniper in Underground...
  8. Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center: Hi Xbox, i want to report a problem on my xbox, when im playing roblox with my keyboard and mouse plugged in, the problem is when im playing like shooter games on roblox the mouse cursor is not...
  9. Roblox Shift lock/First Person cursor teleporting! [On Xbox]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Shift lock/First Person cursor teleporting! [On Xbox]: Basically when I go first person in any game on Roblox the cursor teleports to the right a bit on my Xbox series x. I play on keyboard and mouse and this issue has happened before but mostly on PC...
  10. Roblox cursor can't access the bottom right part of the window

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox cursor can't access the bottom right part of the window: So, I'm on Windows 11 and was playing Roblox. I entered a driving game and went to buy a car in the game. I tried to click the buy button, but the Roblox cursor would stop, and the normal mouse...