My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,

Discus and support My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023, in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023. The subscription is tied to an *@outlook.com email that is and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Not Happy with Msoft, Oct 31, 2023.

1. My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,

My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023.

The subscription is tied to an *@outlook.com email that is and never was mine.

I deleted the card out of Microsoft and then another charge appeared on 10/28/2023.

I had to then put my card back into Microsoft to see that transaction.

Now I have 2 charges for $11.89 each and I want them refunded and want the card to be removed from that subscription.

This is absurd that you can't even chat with a human never mind talk with a human support person.

If this is not resolved, I will be so happy to dump the Microsoft platform and move to MAC/IOS as they have live person support.

:)

Not Happy with Msoft, Oct 31, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing unauthorized charges on your payment card. I know how frustrating this is and I would totally feel the same way if I were in your shoes. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on your description, the charges came from a different Microsoft account.

Since you have confirmed that the subscription and other charges were not in your account, kindly check the accounts' Order History of your family members or friends who might have been using your Xbox console or Windows PC frequently at your home. It might be possible that your payment card is linked to their accounts.

Here's how to check their Order History by signing their accounts on account.microsoft.com > Payment and Billing > Order History to confirm the charges.

If the charges can't be found, I highly suggest you reach out to your financial institution to file a dispute for it as this will be considered fraudulent charges. They should apply it right away on their end so that the money is refunded back to your payment method.

If you feel the need to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support, here's how to contact them:

Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time. You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Michael Polak (Visua Win User

pix gpu capture on xsx - file not found?

Here is the log for my issue:

9/29/2023 12:48:28 PM Log created

9/29/2023 12:48:28 PM UIAction: PIXLaunch

9/29/2023 12:48:29 PM UIAction: DeviceConnection

9/29/2023 12:48:29 PM Metric: DeviceConnectionExt_FastIterationMode 1

9/29/2023 12:48:30 PM Metric: DeviceConnectionExt_USBConnectionCount 0

9/29/2023 12:48:54 PM UIAction: ActiveViewChanged_XboxConnectionView

9/29/2023 12:49:19 PM Metric: DeviceConnectionExt_USBConnectionCount 0

9/29/2023 12:49:33 PM Metric: DeviceConnectionExt_USBConnectionCount 0

9/29/2023 12:50:41 PM UIAction: TakeCapture

9/29/2023 12:50:41 PM Metric: CaptureNextFrameRequestSeconds 0.0698029

9/29/2023 12:50:41 PM Error (CaptureNextFrameRequest): E_FILE_NOT_FOUND(0x80070002) The system cannot find the file specified.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Unable to purchase Xbox Gamepass

5. behzad javed Win User

I purchased a new HP Victus Gaming Laptop which came preloaded with Windows and one year of Microsoft XBOX Game pass. Now i am being charged for it.

Dear Francia,

My apologies for the late reply.

Please note your response and my question are in completely different directions.

When I logged into XBOX game pass for the first time I was informed that I had free Xbox game pass for 1 year. This means that there should be no charge on my credit card before April 2024. However, I have received an email from Microsoft that my credit will be charged in April 2023.

The real question is whether I have free access for 12 months or 1 month only. As per the notification that I received when I logged in, I had 12 months of free access. I understand that my credit card will be charged after end of free period, but that charge should happen in April 2024 at the end of the 12 month free period not at the end of the 1st month only.

Please check my account again prior to any response.
  6. Stng Win User

Rewards auto redeem game pass

Onyx as stated my credit card subscription expires on April 28 and from what you stated then I will be without game pass for 2 days then. 🫤
Thema:

1. My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023, - Similar Threads - credit card being

2. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  3. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  4. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  5. Fraudulent subscription continues to be billed to my credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fraudulent subscription continues to be billed to my credit card: Our credit card was hacked in January. We took care of large charges but the thief has several microsoft subscriptions (XBOX, etc) which continue to be charged to our card because the credit card...
  6. If I change my home xbox, will the credit card saved will be on the other xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I change my home xbox, will the credit card saved will be on the other xbox?: I bought a xbox for my friend and i wanted to give him gold by making his xbox ''My Home Xbox" But, since my xbox i have has my credit card in it, will my friends xbox have my credit card info...
  7. Will my credit card information be saved and used by microsoft on any purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my credit card information be saved and used by microsoft on any purchase: I have a question if i use my credit card to microsoft will my information will be used and stored by the company 77f1a30c-7ce3-4363-bcb7-79b870edbe42
  8. After putting my credit card it says , Your payment can not be processed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    After putting my credit card it says , Your payment can not be processed.: After trying to buy NBA live 18 from the Microsoft Store and putting all my information it says that my Payment can not be processed, what do I do now? 9c651b23-78db-493d-9038-953d641dc38b
  9. Can't download Netflix because: "Your credit card info could not be retrieved."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Netflix because: "Your credit card info could not be retrieved.": Hi there, I set up an Xbox Live account yesterday so I could use it to watch Netflix. After everything was set up I logged on to the Netflix app but it got stuck on the loading screen. I reset...
  10. Can't dowload annything. Credit card info couldn't be retrieved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't dowload annything. Credit card info couldn't be retrieved.: So i have an xbox account since the start of xbox360. I never used a creditcard because is dont have one. I always dowloaded content on my 360 with no problems. And i used prepaid cards so buy MS...