My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...

Discus and support My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just want to get un suspened 864e3ad9-3f79-4de8-99fa-4d9c66a980e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cole tellwer, Jan 13, 2024.

1. cole tellwer
    cole tellwer Guest

My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...

I just want to get un suspened

:)

cole tellwer, Jan 13, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in 3 days ago

I just want to get un suspened
    In addition to what Smwutches said, be aware that you are responsible for everything that happens on your account so saying "my cousin did it, not me" (even if its true which i dont doubt) wont get you unsuspended.
  3. Smwutches Win User

My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in 3 days ago

A case review would be the only possible way to get unsuspended.
  4. Beckham I 07 I Win User

Enforcement

Hi there, i have got a suspension for 7 days but i haven’t violated any of the codes. I dont understand why i have been, i have put a case review in but the other night i got suspended for a day but i wasnt even on xbox it keeps happening and am really confused
    on how i can get suspened for nothing.

thanks
  5. bowski477 Win User

i want my case review

You may only request a review of your own active enforcement actions, and must be signed in to the account that received the enforcement
    (or signed in to the parent account if a child account was suspended). Prior to submitting a Case Review, you may be prompted to complete a short questionnaire designed to gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct. Failure to pass this
    questionnaire will temporarily prevent you from submitting a review, during which time we recommend familiarizing oneself with the Code of Conduct.

The parent account should still be able to log into
    enforcement.xbox.com
    and file the case review. That is the only way a child account can file it.
  6. Darien West Win User

I let my cousin use my Xbox account while I was out of town for work, and he got me permanently banned. Can I get my case reviewed again because it wasn't me.

Will I have another chance at a review, because my cousin already tryed to review it. So I Can I explain my case to them one more time. Because I can not longer have a chance at this time to review. I tryed to go to my enforcement.history and it sayed I can't summit a review. I would like if possible to have another chance to explain my case the the enforcement board.
Thema:

1. My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in... - Similar Threads - cousin got suspened

2. What can i do about my cousin going on my Xbox and getting me banned for a year

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do about my cousin going on my Xbox and getting me banned for a year: My brother got me banned for a year by going on my xbox. What do i do? c34e2db5-cb9d-44fd-b360-13123d769546
  3. Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.: My Cousins Xbox Profile suddenly stopped loading (Synchronising) his friends list. Remedial Steps tried: Remove and redownload Profile. Full wipe and redownload Profile and Games. Without...
  4. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  5. My little cousin is a brat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My little cousin is a brat: Hey how do I get my account unsuspend from my cousin doing a prank and leaking my inappropriate content pics with Xbox app??? I literally didn't do anything and I almost fought my cousin but I...
  6. Me and my cousin got banned for 15 days and i keep getting banned for another 15 days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my cousin got banned for 15 days and i keep getting banned for another 15 days...: please help i want to play xbox eb920e66-5832-4c6d-84a8-6f30fe2c8062
  7. Why Is My Cousins Xbox Not Turning On?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Is My Cousins Xbox Not Turning On?: So I Have Had My Little Cousins Xbox For Over A Week, Its The Xbox One, But for The Past Day I Couldn't Get It To Turn On, Ive Restarted It, Ive Checked The HDMI Cables, Its Just On A Grey Screen,...
  8. I was letting my litte cousin use my xbox when they decied to call a guy racial slurs and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was letting my litte cousin use my xbox when they decied to call a guy racial slurs and...: I was letting my little cousin use my xbox when the called sombody racial slurs is there anyway I can get unnbanned from voice communication? dc607b7d-9b49-49e7-929c-990a7408a3d9
  9. I let my cousin use my Xbox account while I was out of town for work, and he got me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I let my cousin use my Xbox account while I was out of town for work, and he got me...: I let my cousin use my account while I was out of town , and he got me permanently banned, and he was scarred that I would find out so he tryed to appeal it. And know I lost all my progress in...
  10. I got a series s and my cousin lost the original HDMI, will using another HDMI 2.1 affect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a series s and my cousin lost the original HDMI, will using another HDMI 2.1 affect...: I lost the original HDMI and will using another HDMI 2.1 ruin the experience? And secondly is this the actual original HDMI included in the box LEVELHIKE Original OEM Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1...