my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet.

Discus and support my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i just got a new xbox from the uk, i live in romania, and no matter how much i try, i can’t get it to connect to the internet. I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ryskogic, Nov 25, 2023.

1. ryskogic
    ryskogic Guest

so i just got a new xbox from the uk, i live in romania, and no matter how much i try, i can’t get it to connect to the internet.

I’ve tried connecting it to my pc’s internet but i couldn’t.

i figured it was because romania isn’t on the country/regions list.

I gave it to a relative to see if he can fix it but he couldn’t and now i can’t even see the xbox home page, only the “choose a connection” page, and i can’t choose a connection because my country isn’t there.

What can i do??

:)

ryskogic, Nov 25, 2023
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Ryskogic.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Unfortunately, I really believe there is no solution to your problem, at least based on my knowledge. Support for various countries is continually expanding, but we don't know when a nation will be supported.

Anyway There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. ItsGizmoBro Win User

What can I do to sign in but can’t connect to internet, i hard reset and everything but can’t play??

my internet isn’t up yet so that’s why I can’t use internet
  4. spinoox Win User

Xbox games (left for dead2)

I don't know why I can’t buy the because the game isn’t Ban in my country, but also i changed everything to us so........
  5. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
  6. uacJack Win User

Latest Windows update and Xbox application problem

The game was closed when I started to download the update because my internet isn’t that good so I can’t play online games and download something at the same time.
Thema:

1. my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet. - Similar Threads - country isn’t supported

2. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  3. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  4. Does an xbox s 120v work in an 220v country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does an xbox s 120v work in an 220v country: I’m planning to buy an xbox series s from North America as a gift to my nephews in a country with 220v electricity. Does the xbox series s support 120 and 220v electricity?...
  5. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  6. How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country

in XboX Insiders
    How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country: Guys im from iraq and in iraq we don’t have a xbix store so you either have to buy from the Turkish store or the American store But the Argentinian store is really cheaper and i cant buy from...
  7. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  8. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  9. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  10. My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South...: I’m unable to use my cloud gaming on my MacBook/iPhone/iPad. Cloud gaming is available in my country (South Africa) but for some reason I keep getting the same error message. I am signed in and...