My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller...

Discus and support My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to get them back? 57fd2b4d-b521-43a0-99f5-428ce9d084cd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caleb Sughayar, Dec 6, 2023.

1. My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller...

Is there a way to get them back?

:)

Caleb Sughayar, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller but I don't.

Hello Caleb Sughayar,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to fix the issues with your controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account and the devices that you are using here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that we can try to help you.

To troubleshoot this issue, please try the following steps:

1. Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and that your internet connection is stable.

2. Restart your device and try launching the game again.

3. Check if there are any updates available for the game or your device and install them if necessary.

4. Try resetting your game settings to default by going to the game's settings menu and selecting "Reset to Default".

5. If you're using a Bluetooth controller, try disconnecting and reconnecting it to your device.

6. If none of the above steps work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

I hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further questions.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller but I don't.

Hello Caleb Sughayar,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. Dylan_904 Win User

I know you guys say your servers are limited and you guys are in beta (not a demo)

Im On Cloud Gaming Right Now Today And Uh Wth Happened. My Controller Isn't Working In Fortnite, Its Connected But Cloud Gaming barely notices it. and TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLS DONT WORK THEY DONT EXIST ANYMORE
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Touch controls no longer appear Fortnite Xbox Cloud Gaming

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the touch controls in Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming. There could be a few different issues causing this problem.

Make sure that touch controls are enabled in the game. In Fortnite, you can enable touch controls by going to the "Settings" menu, selecting "Controls," and then selecting "Touch." From here, you can customize the touch controls and make sure that they are enabled.

Check that touch controls are enabled in the Xbox Cloud Gaming app. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu in the app, select "Controls," and then make sure that "Touch" is selected as the control scheme.

Restart the Xbox Cloud Gaming app and try again. Sometimes, simply restarting the app can resolve issues with touch controls.

Check for updates to the Xbox Cloud Gaming app or Fortnite. Sometimes, updates can fix bugs or other issues that might be causing problems with touch controls. To check for updates, go to the "Settings" menu in the Xbox Cloud Gaming app, select "System," then "console info & updates," and then select "check for updates."
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming)

Hello Ebbreyli, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

"If you are experiencing issues with Fortnite Mobile controls when using a controller in cloud gaming, here are some possible solutions:

Game Settings:
    Make sure to check the game settings for options related to controls. There might be an option to enable or disable mobile controls when a controller is detected.

Controller Configuration:
    Verify that your controller is properly configured and paired with the device. Some issues may arise if the controller is not connected correctly or if its configuration is incompatible.

App Updates:
    Ensure that both the Fortnite app and the cloud gaming platform app are updated to the latest versions. Updates often include bug fixes and compatibility improvements.

Restart:
    Try restarting both the Fortnite app and the cloud gaming platform app. Sometimes, a restart can resolve temporary issues.

Technical Support:
    If none of the above solutions work, reach out to the technical support of Fortnite or the cloud gaming service you are using. They may provide specific assistance
    for your situation.

Keep in mind that interfaces and settings may vary depending on the platform and game version, so you may need to adjust these suggestions according to your
    specific situation."

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
Thema:

My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller...

1. My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller... - Similar Threads - controls Cloud Gaming

2. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  3. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  4. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  5. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  6. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  7. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  8. XBOX controller is not recognised by XBOX cloud gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX controller is not recognised by XBOX cloud gaming.: I have an XBOX wireless controller connected via bluetooth to my laptop (status connected). It has been working for other games with no issues. However when I am trying to start Fortnite in Xbox...
  9. Does Xbox cloud gaming support 2 controllers at the same time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox cloud gaming support 2 controllers at the same time?: Trying to play fifa with my friend but I don’t know if xcloud supports local multiplayer 88b5b1ae-62bd-49b2-a5b2-989de4c9b409
  10. Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.: I bought an Xbox ultimate game pass, to play on my samsung TV, without the console. And I bought two xbox controllers with it. But when I try to play games like fifa and MK 11, it shows that the...