My controllers have been disconnecting from my xbox and won't stay connected. Any ideas?

Discus and support My controllers have been disconnecting from my xbox and won't stay connected. Any ideas? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried everything. I've even gone as far as factory reseting the console. If anyone has genuine advice or this has happened to them please let me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Foggy Inferno, Jan 4, 2017.

1. My controllers have been disconnecting from my xbox and won't stay connected. Any ideas?

I've tried everything. I've even gone as far as factory reseting the console. If anyone has genuine advice or this has happened to them please let me know what to do!

:)

Foggy Inferno, Jan 4, 2017
  2. eldazzo74
    eldazzo74 Guest
    Faulty controller issue

It seems there has been a lot of other gamers with the issue of connecting/disconnecting controllers. I bought a new controller because my original one disconnects constantly even with a usb cable and it doesn't matter what game I play they both won't
    stay connected. I also had a problem with my Kinect turning on and off all the time (which is away beng repaired). I now think the problems are related via the console itself. My Kinect disconnects, both of my controllers won't stay connected so the issue
    is obviously a faulty console which I think I'll be sending in with my Kinect. BTW, I have followed all troubleshooting tips with no results. I don't remember the 360 having so many issues on start up...

eldazzo74, Jan 4, 2017
  3. JoshTasaico
    JoshTasaico Guest
    X1 Desperate Help !!

I've tried hard resetting and updating and the controller is charged. I don't understand why that every time my Xbox disconnects from live that my controller disconnects as well. For starters I don't even know why my live is disconnecting...

JoshTasaico, Jan 4, 2017
  4. venushome1 Win User

Saints Row 4 Help?!?!?

Om staying connected to xbox live and so is my husband, but we keep getting disconnected in the game but stay online. Any ideas?
  5. D Boii 18 Win User

Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....

My sync button turns off my Xbox one X and won't connect any controllers.

When controllers do connect they disconnect and flash.

Had this problem since beginning of February.
  6. CrazyClamzz MLG Win User

Controller

I'm not sure what I would have to look at in the troubleshooting. Like my controller stays on and everything it's almost like it disconnects but stays connected. It says the controller is on but the buttons don't work. I have to power cycle my Xbox to
    make both of my controllers work again. It keeps happening though.
  7. CrazyClamzz MLG Win User

Controller

I'm not sure what I would have to look at in the troubleshooting. Like my controller stays on and everything it's almost like it disconnects but stays connected. It says the controller is on but the buttons don't work. I have to power cycle my Xbox to
    make both of my controllers work again. It keeps happening though.
  8. 03a80029-3bdc-4ea0-9 Win User

Xbox One disconnecting the controller and Internet connection (Wi-Fi & cable) when using the console

When you connect your controller it disconnect you from the internet?
    I tried 2 controllers. Both are disconnecting. And when they're both connected, I can see that they disconnect at the same time.

Well, when I don't have any controller connected the Internet is disconnected too. When I stay on the Wi-Fi / Internet page, it says "No connection" with or without a controller connected. The controller is disconnected with the Internet, even when I don't
    have a Internet connection set up.

I miss play GTA V... :(
Thema:

My controllers have been disconnecting from my xbox and won't stay connected. Any ideas?

1. My controllers have been disconnecting from my xbox and won't stay connected. Any ideas? - Similar Threads - controllers been disconnecting

2. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  5. Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's: I have noticed over the last 2 years the quality of xbox controllers are shocking i recently bought a controller and the x button was instantly sticky.... i have went through possibly 4...
  6. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  7. It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...: I never dropped the controller and I change the batteries when it warns me, also, the controller is open and it doesn’t work. fe505419-d34e-488f-b7dd-bcc0cf850c08
  8. It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!: It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any customer service on this issue either.Can...
  9. Why has there not been a recall on xbox controllers specfically the the LB/RB Shoulder...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has there not been a recall on xbox controllers specfically the the LB/RB Shoulder...: I've been a day one xbox supporter. I am responsible adult and I take care of my toys. That said, I have now gone through 4 controllers in that last 6 years 1 Xbox Elite and 3 Series 2 elite...
  10. I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label: Posted the order on the 5th of September and havent got my shipping label emailed to me. I have called Microsoft support and have been unable to get help. 91a57611-a7a1-45a3-93be-c4fe2ee76295