My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too

Discus and support My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller wont connect to my console and I tried 4 controllers and also 3 USB c leads 899c0d9f-c7fc-45bf-855b-81b909a510a9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by phillip hooper, May 3, 2024.

1. My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too

My controller wont connect to my console and I tried 4 controllers and also 3 USB c leads

:)

phillip hooper, May 3, 2024
  2. baileygibson2 Win User

Xbox elite 2 controller doesn’t turn on

1. My controller wont turn on at all for any of the games on my pc

2.It was working perfectly but now (as i said) wont turn on after not using it for maybe 3 days.

3.The usb-c cable is connected properly

4.the controller dosent have batteries (its an xbox elite controller) and when i put the controller on the charger nothing happens.

My controller also dosent turn on at all so i cant check if it needs updated.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Electric Volt controller connect to Win10 via cable

Hi,

Almost any USB C to USB A cable (your standard USB Phone/tablet charge cable) will work fine for PC or console gaming with a Series X type controller. I use a 2M USB C cable to connect my Series X controller to my PC.

I don't have any Bluetooth issues, but using a cable does avoid changing the batteries so much. 😁
  4. KeanueReeves Win User

Elite Controller Series 2 will no longer charge or connect to Xbox or PC?

My controller is the elite series 2 controller, so I cannot remove the battery.

As I mentioned in my original post, the controller will not connect to my PC or Xbox with the correct USB C cable, and it will not charge or connect with the multiple cables I tried to use.

Is there a way I can send this in to get repaired?
  5. RazwanAli Win User

Xbox controller design

Hi, my controller will not stay connected to my console with any USB-C cable and it is the new one. The controller requires me to not move whilst gaming and I find that just a tad bit impractical. Is it the cable or should I get a new controller?
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox play & charge cable for my phone?

The cable from the Xbox One Play & Charge kit is a standard MICRO USB cable (not USB-C).

The cable itself can't be too powerful. It's the host device that "puts the power into the cable".

But I can assure you: I have charged my phone, my controller and my power bank with that cable without any issues.

Just beware that your phone has to have a Micro USB connection. If your phone has a USB-C connection, you will need a different cable.
Thema:

My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too

1. My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too - Similar Threads - controller wont connect

2. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  3. Xbox wont connect to tv or controller after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont connect to tv or controller after factory reset: Alright so, yesterday i decided to download a game (specifically modern warfare 2019) and the speed was fine around 200/mpbs after around 30 mins it slowed down to 20/mpbs so i decided to restart...
  4. Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?: I have 2 xbox one S consoles, 4 seperate controllers. We cannot get any controller to connect to either of the two consoles. Have tried pair buttons etc, all controllers were working fine untill...
  5. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  6. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  7. Controller - console wont connect!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller - console wont connect!: Hello from a super noob! A friend recently lent me his xbox one original (the one that has the bluetooth thing on the bottom next to a usb slot) without the controller (he lost it, hasnt used for...
  8. Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect: my xbox elite controller series 2 disconnected, is blinking and will not reconnext to my xbox series x, ive tried rebooting and all the usual troubleshooting.. the controller and xbox are about a...
  9. My xbox controller is plugged in but wont connect to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller is plugged in but wont connect to pc: Im trying to connect my xbox controller to my pc, I have it plugged into the usb port. it will not connect, i have tried plugging it into different spots, downloading xbox accesories and...
  10. controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.: I’m experiencing a controller-console issue. my controller has had stickdrift over the past week or so and i decided to try and fix it. without any tools i used simple methods like gently hitting...