My controller triggers are acting up so I'm trying to get it replaced. My serial number on...

Discus and support My controller triggers are acting up so I'm trying to get it replaced. My serial number on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically how this happened was I turned on my Xbox, signed in, then as soon as I got on the games page it started moving the thumbstick up and down... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Domdomzz, Oct 21, 2023.

1. Domdomzz
    Domdomzz Guest

My controller triggers are acting up so I'm trying to get it replaced. My serial number on...

So basically how this happened was I turned on my Xbox, signed in, then as soon as I got on the games page it started moving the thumbstick up and down (on the games) by itself! I think the main problem is the left and right triggers. I don't think I have done anything to it? I can't shoot on Fortnite, Sprint on FIFA, and it restricts me from doing lots of more things.

Any ideas or answers would be very appreciated

Thanks for reading!

(See attached screenshot for more details if you don't understand what I mean!)

My controller triggers are acting up so I'm trying to get it replaced. My serial number on... [​IMG]

:)

Domdomzz, Oct 21, 2023
  2. LoudGotMeLifted Win User

Microsoft did not send me a replacement controller and now wants me to pay for a repair

So why was I told I was getting a replacement controller? One with a new serial number. They sent me the old one with the old serial.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My controller triggers are acting up so I'm trying to get it replaced. My serial number on my Xbox Series S controller has been partly worn off, what should I do?

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Series S controller. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

In this case, I would highly suggest you reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case and possibly create a warranty replacement order for you. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. John Christian1 Win User

Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed 👎

I would like to get this controller repaired but I can only find ways to get a replacement. This is a xbox design lab controller so idk if they're gonna replace it, plus the serial number didnt show up when I punched it in. Is there an easier way to get a replacement or a fix for this elite series 2 controller?
  5. Jonathan Marks1 Win User

My elite controller series 2 can't be registered

Hello I found this post as I am also having the same issue, I am looking at the serial number on the back of my official Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and trying to enter it when registering a new device. I have a broken joystick and am trying to look up the warranty or initial repairs but I am getting a "We couldn't verify the serial number. Check the serial number and try again." error message but I am definitely entering the serial number in correctly. So confused on what to do and still need help with repairs on my controller.
  6. David L Tyson Win User

How to register new controller?

This is the 3rd & 4th controller I bought The first two started drifting so I bought #3 & #4 I tryed to register them so if this happens again I can get them replaced but I tryed to register them and the site won't take the whole serial number I'm tired
    of buying controllers let alone the $100.00 I had to spend over and above what I paid for the original 2 . What do I do Microsoft to register my controllers ?? BTW I just had to replace my Kinect which is another story
Thema:

1. My controller triggers are acting up so I'm trying to get it replaced. My serial number on... - Similar Threads - controller triggers are

2. My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.: I just got my elite core controller red today, everything seems fine but once i turn my hair trigger on, every time I turn right it seems to go one and off randomly, any solutions? I've tried with...
  3. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  4. Xbox one s controller disconnecting from pc when pressing triggers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one s controller disconnecting from pc when pressing triggers: I have been using my controller for 5 years and there was no issue about it. However a week ago it disconnected from my desktop pc. (I am using tp link ub500 adapter) And when I tried to pair...
  5. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  6. Xbox controller right trigger always on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller right trigger always on: I play games on PC running Win11. I buy all my games through Steam. Recently in driving games the cars were accelerating by themselves. I reset the keybinds to default, Purchased a new Xbox...
  7. Both triggers saying pressed on xbox controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both triggers saying pressed on xbox controller.: Hi. My friend gave me his old xbox controller, and both of the triggers are saying pressed when they are in fact not. I have tried a ton of things, even taking the whole controller apart, but I...
  8. PowerA Controller Triggers Not Work. How Do I Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA Controller Triggers Not Work. How Do I Fix?: On Christmas Morn, I got A PowerA Controller, And I was seeing what the app can do. All of a sudden Poof! Triggers Dont Work. Please help 8dbfd3d9-ae9b-4c76-8d3f-92d480201f48
  9. Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...: Ordered a brand new controller online from Amazon plugged it in everything works except the triggers feeling like I just wasted my money and time waiting for the product I have done updates I've...
  10. PowerA controller triggers not working any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA controller triggers not working any fix?: Just got a brand new PowerA spectra wired advantage controller and I was messing around in the PowerA ha app and then all of the sudden my triggers stoped working dose any have a fix it’s been 2...