my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...

Discus and support my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i can’t play games or do anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Finn Richardson, Nov 23, 2023.

1. my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...

my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i can’t play games or do anything

:)

Finn Richardson, Nov 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i can’t play games or do anything

Hi Finn! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox series controller No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly try to update your controller on Windows 10/11 by using the Xbox Accessories app:

If you don’t already have the app installed, get it in the Store:

https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9NBLGGH30XJ3?hl=en-us&gl=SA

Open the Xbox Accessories app.
    Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller by using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.
    When the controller is connected, you'll see the message Update Required if an update is mandatory. Install the update.

Once you're done, check if the controller will work properly.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...and then follow the steps provided. See More.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. BlitzGear02 Win User

My Controller is Severely Messing up my PC in every game I play with it.

That’s not a controller issue, the Xbox Wireless Controllers don’t have a reputation for obliterating computers. My controllers, which include the Series X|S version and the Xbox One version, both connect and work fine with it.

(With the exception of the Series X|S controller being almost completely unusable right now for me, due to firmware bugs. But even with those bugs, it didn’t screw up my computer or the game I was playing.)

Maybe the game you’re trying to play doesn’t have gamepad support?
  4. Eric Laberge1 Win User

Wy my series x won't link with microsoft store ?

Hello, I have new details!🙄 today I got my repaired series x, and before I tried it. I just tried mw2 on my old xbox one just to see the difference and surprise. Same God damn problem. To cut short at some point I go to my network settings and decide to try a new dns, the Google one(8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) so I call my internet provider and after discussion they can't find a explanation for it. So after that I see that my bug is coming back even with Google dns so I was lost but didn't give up. So I decide to try my xbox one controller and it's better that series x one. So my thought is that my controller keep going back to bluetooth. So I try the series x controller again and the bug is back, so I press 2 times on the pairing button and it's better for 1 or 2 seconds, but it's always coming back. So I found a other person on microsoft community asking about bluetooth devise interfering with the series x. After that my brain start to spin and I just see my phone on the desk. I go in settings and I see bluetooth activated, turn it of and it was better after. God damn it, I just paid for the repair of the series x.🤣 I'm gonna wait for the response because there is more🤯
  5. ToToXILUSSION Win User

Controller disconnecting for a few seconds then reconnecting

I tried most of the troubleshooting but I will try again! I got the series x controller because my old one did the same thing and I thought it was my controller.
  6. Dr Moe Dollaz Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

Is there any solution to this until today? I‘ve got the same problem and got my razer kaira pro replaced, also checked with different controllers (x one s and x series x controller) and the problem still exists. The headsets packaging says „designed for xbox series x“ so I wouldn‘t expect these kind of problems. Any help is still appreciated.
Thema:

my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...

1. my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i... - Similar Threads - controller got series

2. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  5. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  6. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  7. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  8. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  9. I got a new controller 1 or 2 weeks ago and it already has stick drift on the r thumbstick...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a new controller 1 or 2 weeks ago and it already has stick drift on the r thumbstick...: Stick drift on r thumbstick b3dedf9f-3aae-441e-ba20-18ea16207f12
  10. I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...: I ordered replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller back but never been sent a address to send back too I cannot get hold of them it is awful anyone know?...