my controller keeps holding down the left analog stick down how do i fix that

Discus and support my controller keeps holding down the left analog stick down how do i fix that in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my controller is holding down the left analog stick how do i fix that af6a7cfd-cc12-4546-8129-6d2e500b2d64 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by (uwu)-, Jan 5, 2021.

1. (uwu)-
    (uwu)- Guest

my controller is holding down the left analog stick how do i fix that

:)

(uwu)-, Jan 5, 2021
  2. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Controller issue on PC

I want to assume that you're describing a "drift" in the controller analog stick.

My very first controller experienced this after playing a lot of BF4. In order to run, you had to press down the analog stick, many times while holding the analog stick in a certain direction to keep moving.

If this is present the PC settings will show as if you're holding it down in a slight direction at all times when left sitting. You could attempt to have the controller replaced..... myservices.xbox.com
  3. donn3lls Win User

Left Thumbstick Issue

I have the same problem with mine. The left stick has a clicking noise when going to the left and holding the analog stick down. That, in turn, makes the bottom right of the stick useless: you cannot move anywhere to the right or down. This occurred after
    playing NHL 15 WHERE you push in the analog stick to skate faster. How come these controllers are not built like the 360 ones? Never had a problem with those. Why should I have to pay for a repair or replacement if it is a micro$oft issue? And I used my buddies
    controller that was bought 4 days ago and boom same thing happened.
  4. A Noble Legend Win User

Controller analog sticks broken?

Yup! I also have a similar problem. My left analog stick is defective. It keeps looking up and down without me even touching the controller! It makes it literally IMPOSSIBLE to play any games that require the use of the left analog stick. I also have the
    Day One edition controller and am not interested in losing it to a ordinary replacement. I thought Microsoft tested these controllers NON-STOP like they showed in the videos! What happened!?
  5. ZDragonNinjaZ Win User

How do I unhide games with latest update?

While in your ready to install list, hover over any game, then press down on the left thumb stick (keep it pressed) then press RB+LB+X at the same time. Just remember you have to keep the left analog stick pressed down while you click RB+LB+X. That should
    do the trick.
  6. AlannahHarrison Win User

Elite Gen 1

I KNOW HOW TO REMAP MY CONTROLLER! I DO NOT WANT TO REMAP MY CONTROLLER! MY LEFT ANALOG STICK IS TO MOVE YOU KNOW?? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO MAP MY LEFT ANALOG STICK TO?? Apologies for caps but i’m sorry that answer just makes ZERO sense!
Thema:

1. my controller keeps holding down the left analog stick down how do i fix that - Similar Threads - controller keeps holding

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  4. Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting: Hi, my controllers keep disconecting every few seconds. It started happening simultaneously a few months ago. The original controller and the one that I bought later. I’ve tried everything....
  5. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  6. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  7. my controller keeps discontecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller keeps discontecting: both of my controllers keep randomly disconnecting from my xbox while i am playing. same with my xbox wired headset. when it is plugged into my controller it keeps becoming choopy then randomly...
  8. My Xbox controller keeps forgetting the Xbox and wont reconnect

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox controller keeps forgetting the Xbox and wont reconnect: My Xbox series X controller keeps randomly disconnecting every now and again even though it has full battery. When it disconnects it completely forgets the Xbox and refuses to resync. The only way...
  9. My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it: Xbox elite controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in 97adfc5f-e45b-4f81-a5ab-d7826d75c20d
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...