MY controller keeps disconnecting

Discus and support MY controller keeps disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Heyy, So I have a wired controller that keeps disconnecting, but it isn't caused from moving the controller. Everytime my xbox gets warm it starts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FLUFFYGREN4DE, Jan 13, 2014.

1. MY controller keeps disconnecting

Heyy,

So I have a wired controller that keeps disconnecting, but it isn't caused from moving the controller. Everytime my xbox gets warm it starts acting up. I have tried all four of my ports. It does it all off them. It's done it from day one. Is this a problem
    with my xbox. If so how do I fix it or how should I just send it it. It's the 360 s model.. the newest one

:)

FLUFFYGREN4DE, Jan 13, 2014
  2. Konnyboi1
    Konnyboi1 Guest
    Does the new update fix the controller disconnecting issues?

Just like in the title.

Does the new update fix the controller disconnecting issues?

My controller keeps disconnecting MY controller keeps disconnecting :(

Konnyboi1, Jan 13, 2014
  3. control disconect

My wirless controller keeps disconnecting; if i buy the rechargable cable batttery pack would able to play without the controll disconnecting

Si1entDeath04, Jan 13, 2014
  4. Oliver L
    Oliver L Guest

Hi,

this seems to be a defect on the hardware if it starts only if your console is warm.

Please try to place your X360 on a place where it is good conditioned place.

If it does not help, please follow the steps, which are shown here:

support.xbox.com/.../repair

Oliver L, Jan 14, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: