My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help

Discus and support My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had this issue a total of 4 times now of my Xbox controller glitching out I just got a new series X controller and it didn’t fix anything please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lorenzo Gerardi, Jan 15, 2024.

1. My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help

I have had this issue a total of 4 times now of my Xbox controller glitching out I just got a new series X controller and it didn’t fix anything please help me it’s not my controllers being broken it’s something else and I don’t know what

:)

Lorenzo Gerardi, Jan 15, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Lorenzo, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, can you give us some more details?

What happens to the controller? Are you using it on which device?
  3. Alchemist Don Win User

World of Tanks

Controls glitched out on me couldn't control my tank it had a mind of its own
  4. TooAsianMan Win User

Cannot retrieve information from Xbox Live. Status code: 80190864

Hey bro, I don't know if this helps or not but same thing happened to me and my account glitch out and I had infinite live.. But when I brought my xbox to my friends house and connected to Internet..... My account jst fixed on its own
  5. JeroenBoom Win User

Error 80151904

Ah! Okay. Misunderstood that one, thought he meant "its doing things on is own now" in a different way as if it was completely out of control.

learned something again :)
  6. Davidw7310 Win User

Operation: TRIBUTE (Feb 22nd-24th)

Same thing happened to me yesterday Daniel was playing as my krogan soldier & then noticed my crusader was firing on its own must be a new glitch in the game typical lol
Thema:

1. My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help - Similar Threads - Controller glitching doing

2. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  3. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. 55aff269-2c41-4950-9b0f-701cb9dc1621
  4. Controller Vibration glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Vibration glitch: Is anyone having a problem where my controller just vibrates I’ve tried restarting my Xbox 1,000 times hasn’t done me any justice. I use a usb cable full time when I play and it was fine like 5...
  5. i have the Xbox one glitch rematch controller for my xbox and when I open the app for it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have the Xbox one glitch rematch controller for my xbox and when I open the app for it...: i have the xbox one series s and the pdp glitch rematch controller i got a few days ago and the app is stuck on sign up part to where I can’t switch game audio or buttons...
  6. Controller - keyboard & mouse glitching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller - keyboard & mouse glitching: I just got a controller to use on my PC and when I opened a game when I walked forward or backward it would also move up and down on the command menu (the game was kingdom hearts) I thought it was...
  7. Xbox controller glitching and spamming home button when I am in proximity of it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller glitching and spamming home button when I am in proximity of it: Note: this is in behave of my cousin Xbox Series S Tldr: Xbox Controller glitch when I am in proximity of it (Only me) My cousins Xbox controller is acting really strange lately. The...
  8. My xbox controllers have been glitching lately 2 are new and it scrolls down 5-8 lines...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controllers have been glitching lately 2 are new and it scrolls down 5-8 lines...: As of last week it has been going off and on and now its just permanently going down way to many lines its at the point where i cant even message people or play most games where you pick a...
  9. Weird controller glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird controller glitch: My controller (xbox elite series 2) is showing up as two that both move the same way in fifa. the controller was working fine before I left for a week but now every action I take is doubled (for...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller glitching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller glitching: Hi, i have an Elite Controller series 2 that i have played with a while and now i excperience an issue when restarting the TV or playing on another controller then switching back to Elite. The...