My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im...

Discus and support My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hi, My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im not touching the controller at all. The controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kacper Foremniak, Jan 19, 2024.

1. My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im...

My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im... [​IMG]
    Hi, My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im not touching the controller at all. The controller is almost as new and this recently just happened. Please help

:)

Kacper Foremniak, Jan 19, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im not touching it.

Hello Kacper F! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the new controller. Have you tried resetting it? Is it up to date software wise?
  3. Arminator Win User

Vizio HDTV says "Not Support!" when I plug in xbox 360 via HDMI

The guide that Obsessive Power gave is a mostly correct solution. But to my knowledge, to reset the videosettings to default, you press Y and RT instead of X and RT.

So try the instructions from Obsessive Power again:

Turn off console.

On your first controller press Y and RT and keep them held down.

Turn the console on with the Guide button of the controller, and keep Y and RT held down.

Hold Y and RT until (hopefully) the dashboard appears.
  4. Samus911 Win User

Left bumper won't work on brand new controller.

I'm having a similar issue as well, just that my left trigger is constantly being pressed, even when not pulling the trigger...hope we can still get replacement Day One Controllers.
  5. tracej34 Win User

still having problems with lock picking

im doing that ..i dont move the analog sticks..but the lock starts moving by itself before i even hit the RT..i dont even have to press RT and the lock starts moving by itself
  6. RealLuck-F32111FD-1B Win User

Need your help fellas

Try holding the Left Trigger (LT) when the ball comes, it will keep the ball closer to your player. On the other hand, if you're constantly holding RT, then your ball control will be compromised.
Thema:

My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im...

1. My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im... - Similar Threads - controller reason keeps

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  7. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  8. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  9. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  10. For Some Reason My Im In The Menu Ready To Restart,Turn Off Or Turn off my Controller The...

in XBoX on Windows
    For Some Reason My Im In The Menu Ready To Restart,Turn Off Or Turn off my Controller The...: It is in a very glitchy font with weird fonts and letters [img] d6522446-4f35-42fe-8464-dc6cc5e23b32