My controller flashes/blinks twice then doesn’t turn back on.

Discus and support My controller flashes/blinks twice then doesn’t turn back on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller won’t stay on, I’ve tried different batteries charged. I’ve use usb cables, I even unplugged the console and let it rest and restarted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlueJayAlmighty, Apr 8, 2023.

1. My controller flashes/blinks twice then doesn’t turn back on.

My controller won’t stay on, I’ve tried different batteries charged. I’ve use usb cables, I even unplugged the console and let it rest and restarted it. When I restarted the console and turned on the controller with the usb cable, It was on for a bit started flashing for like a minute straight wouldn’t connect so I unplugged the controller reconnected it for it to flash twice, then turn off. I held the middle power button for 5-10 seconds just for it to flash for 20 seconds then turn off. I don’t know what to do

:)

BlueJayAlmighty, Apr 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps. Do you have a different device where you can try plugging in the controller to check if that will work? It can be a PC, Laptop, or another Xbox console.

This is to check if the issue is with the controller or your Xbox console.
  3. T1ger48 Win User

Xbox One won’t work

I can also turn the console on with my controller, which os plugged directly into the console, but the controller doesn’t stay on and turns off after blinking about four times
  4. abel.4 Win User

Xbox One S controller wont stay connected!

I tried this and this did not work either, but the controller home button blinked twice before turning off again.
  5. Smug Canvas Win User

Anyone having Xbox Series X Controller after update 5.17.3202.0

My controller vibrates twice and turns off then when I try to turn it on it starts flashing several times and turns off
  6. Smug Canvas Win User

Anyone having Xbox Series X Controller after update 5.17.3202.0

My controller vibrates twice and turns off then when I try to turn it on it starts flashing several times and turns off
Thema:

1. My controller flashes/blinks twice then doesn’t turn back on. - Similar Threads - controller flashes blinks

2. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  3. Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing: I have an elite 2 controller less than 6 months old. I was playing a game that froze hard and required me to hard shut off my xbox and now the controller won't turn on but it's charge light...
  4. My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...: My xbox controler will not stop slowly flashing evry time i turn it on , it will not connect to anything . Please hlp me 4ac8e49d-5371-4c3d-8b27-c7352e1d0597
  5. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  6. Why Does My Controller Flash Every Time I Turn It On?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Does My Controller Flash Every Time I Turn It On?: Every time I restart my computer and get on it and turn on my controller (which is a elite series 2 and its plugged in) it just flashes, I also know that the usb works because I have used the same...
  7. My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects...: Is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/guyfromFN [link] [comments]
  8. My controller is only flashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My controller is only flashing: I wanted to play on my pc using an xbox controller so i tried connecting it with a usb c «i dont have bluetooth on my pc» The moment i plug it in it vibrates for a sec and then just flashes. I...
  9. My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop: My Xbox and controller connect to each other then after a while it starts to slow flash like slower then when u click the button to sync it to the Xbox I’ve tryed other controller same issue and...
  10. XBOX controller won't start, lights flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX controller won't start, lights flashing: I have an XBOX controller that uses rechargeable batteries and connects with bluetooth to my pc. But after the battery is full with the indication of the lights on the XBOX off, I unplug it and...