My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.

Discus and support My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My headset connects via USB transmitter. Some games have no trouble when my headset is connected while others don't work at all while it is connected.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zesty Sauce, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Zesty Sauce
    Zesty Sauce Guest

My headset connects via USB transmitter. Some games have no trouble when my headset is connected while others don't work at all while it is connected.

:)

Zesty Sauce, Jun 13, 2023
  2. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  3. Viewlesshompa Win User

Headset problem

The headset in question is a Tritton Kama with a 3.5mm plug.

the headset is brand new and marked as xbox compatible.

I cannot get the headset to work with any of my two original wireless controllers that accepts 3.5mm without an adapter.

When I try a wired aftermarket controller, @play, it works flawless. Headset is recognized as soon it is connected.

I then tried my wireless controllers and wire connected them to the xbox and then connected the headset. Did not solve the problem.

Best regards
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

This is probably because they use the same bluetooth wave, and one interferes with the other.
  5. Aaron6373 Win User

Xbox Series X wireless connection issues

Hey i got wireless connection problem with my xbox series x it does not wanna connect to any my controllers i try holding down the button it doesnt work until i have to restart console but then the next day it does the same thing it started happening when i used my headset
  6. OrcaAmity Win User

My Bluetooth Headset Doesn't Work Anymore

Things are working now. When you mentioned the controller, something crossed my mind. I was charging my wireless controller when this problem happened. I think my wireless controller was letting out a signal that was corrupting me headset signal. When
    I first used my headset, I never had my wireless controller then. Then the day after I faced problems with my headset when I was charging my battery in my wireless controller and things have been fine with my headset while I've been using my wireless controller.
    Obviously when I mentioned my headset, I was talking about my Bluetooth. Thanks for the help.
Thema:

1. My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected. - Similar Threads - controller does wireless

2. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  3. Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)...
  4. Why does my controller blink twice and then shut off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller blink twice and then shut off?: For the past several hours, my controller has been flashing twice, and then powering itself off—only to do it again a few seconds later. This problem started earlier when the batteries in my...
  5. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....
  7. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  8. Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?: I am curious does this controller connect to Nintendo switch by any chance? My kids would like to know. :) 5263b71b-121b-4c94-af30-5035986de98b
  9. Xbox controller does not connect to console wirelessly or with cable, on PC it does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller does not connect to console wirelessly or with cable, on PC it does not...: Hi, I'm having issues with my Xbox Series X controller. My controller seems to have an update issue. But I have no way to update it. I mean, it connects to my Xbox, then for a few seconds it...
  10. Why does my xbox wireless controller lag my game to the point it is unplayble while it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox wireless controller lag my game to the point it is unplayble while it is...: It is on the latest firmware and it is doing it on Trackmania 2020 and Rocket League I am running the newest version of windows 11 as of 8/10/23 and vibrations are disabled ***Moved from Windows...