My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop

Discus and support My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox and controller connect to each other then after a while it starts to slow flash like slower then when u click the button to sync it to the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ‎ ✔, Dec 6, 2023.

1. ‎ ✔
    ‎ ✔ Guest

My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop

My Xbox and controller connect to each other then after a while it starts to slow flash like slower then when u click the button to sync it to the Xbox I’ve tryed other controller same issue and also tried using my controller on my brothers Xbox and it works just fine but it’s only my Xbox I’ve tryed everything to fix it changed battery’y,got new controller but dosnt work I even factory reset my Xbox and still no help. PLEASE HELP

:)

‎ ✔, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi ✔, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

It sounds like you have a problem with the wireless connection between your Xbox and controllers.

Here are a few things you can try to fix the problem:

1. check to make sure your Xbox is up to date. You can check for available updates on the console's settings page.

2. Check that your controllers are up-to-date. You can check if updates are available on the console configuration page.

3. Try restarting your Xbox. To do this, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.

4. Try restarting the controllers. To do this, press and hold the sync button for 10 seconds.

If you have tried all these things and the problem is still not solved, you may have a problem with your Xbox hardware. In this case, you will need to contact Microsoft support for assistance.

https://support.xbox.com/

I hope you solve your problem and I wish you the best of luck.

Best regards, Oskayra
  3. Darth Patriot Win User

Cannot Sync Xbox 360 Controllers

They are all different brands of wireless controllers. Microsoft to Amazon. NONE will connect. Yes the steps are followed perfectly and variants of the steps.

Press the ON X button. Flashes in a circle. Press the Xbox Connect. It too flashes. Press the small controller sync. Flashes slow down. After less than 1 minute the Xbox stops flashing. Then the controller stops flashing.

Only the one controller that came with it used connects. No other will. Even when I unpair, turn off, and reset the xbox. It will see NO controllers except the when I turn on the one it likes. One and that is it.

These other controllers have NO issues with my PC or Xbox 1. Just the 360.
  4. MeeR Away Win User

Why won't my 360 Remote connect to my 360 console ?

Thats the thing , It will not turn on at all , it says it syncs for about 2 seconds then it stops the xbox remote goes back to flashing , and the xbox itself acts as if there are no controllers on , or connected to it
  5. TrippIE Win User

Controller cannot connect when I plug in the HDMI cord

Hey thanks for the reply Alien,

I do see a picture and everything just the weird part is my controller cannot connect to the Xbox it's sort've weird, I even tried switching ports and that does not even work. Just the lights on my controller start flashing and I hit the sync button on both
    the controller and Xbox and it keeps flashing and does not stop.
  6. D Boii 18 Win User

Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....

My sync button turns off my Xbox one X and won't connect any controllers.

When controllers do connect they disconnect and flash.

Had this problem since beginning of February.
Thema:

1. My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop - Similar Threads - controller connects slow

2. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  3. Xbox controller only functions when connected to power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller only functions when connected to power: I want to use an Xbox wireless controller on pc. My PC has Bluetooth 5.3 (MSI B650 Gaming Plus WIFI, Ryzen 5 7500f, RX 7800xt). I have tried two different brand new controllers and had the same...
  4. Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB): I have two controllers that won't connect to my pc. I've tried 4 different USB cords, I've updated my controllers and I've even tried using my USB-C adapter . Both will blink when plugged in and...
  5. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  6. Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...: I've tried connecting controller manually but still just flashes, have also unplugged everything and checked leads etc but still doing the same thing! Any ideas please or has it had its day?...
  7. Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...: I click the xbox button on the controller and it acts as if it's not connected to anything. But as soon as I click down on the bluetooth search button on the controller, my PC recognizes it...
  8. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  9. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  10. My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects...: Is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/guyfromFN [link] [comments]