My controller can't connect by via bluetooth on to my Computer.

Discus and support My controller can't connect by via bluetooth on to my Computer. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a Bluetooth Xbox One Controller. I followed the steps provided to connect the controller to my Laptop. I turned on my Bluetooth clicked the "Add... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShaunCabrera, Jan 8, 2018.

1. ShaunCabrera
    ShaunCabrera Guest

I have a Bluetooth Xbox One Controller. I followed the steps provided to connect the controller to my Laptop. I turned on my Bluetooth clicked the "Add Bluetooth or other devices" then clicked the Xbox Controller or the other option. The controller is on
    and I wasn't able to see it so I can connect to it. I tried the Bluetooth option but the controller appeared as an unknown device and I wasn't able to connect when I clicked it either. I also tried downloading Xbox Accessories but for some reason it's not
    downloading and is stuck in "Starting Download" state forever, I'm getting frustrated and angry in trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my PC. Please help.

:)

ShaunCabrera, Jan 8, 2018
  2. LK Guardian
    LK Guardian Guest
    Can I use the Xbox One Controller's 3.5mm jack to plug in my headset for Windows 10 Xbox Party Chat?

Alright, I have messed with different configurations and have found that it is because I was using Bluetooth to connect my controller to my computer. I plugged in the controller via USB and the Xbox App detected the headset and microphone immediately.

Is there a way to use the headset through the controller via bluetooth? Or will I have to stick with a wired connection?

LK Guardian, Jan 8, 2018
  3. ultrasiscoe
    ultrasiscoe Guest
    PC asks for passcode when connecting Xbox controller via bluetooth

Whenever I attempt to connect my Design Lab controller to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth it asks to enter the game controller's "passcode". I can't find a solution because apparently no one else is prompted to enter a passcode when connecting their controllers...

I've already confirmed that my controller works via bluetooth on a different PC. I've also confirmed that bluetooth does work on my main PC because I can connect other devices. Controller and PC are up to date.

ultrasiscoe, Jan 8, 2018
  4. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

I've only used it to connect a headset to my computer, I haven't tried a controller because standard xbox controllers connect via bluetooth.
  5. LK Guardian Win User

Can I use the Xbox One Controller's 3.5mm jack to plug in my headset for Windows 10 Xbox Party Chat?

Alright, I have messed with different configurations and have found that it is because I was using Bluetooth to connect my controller to my computer. I plugged in the controller via USB and the Xbox App detected the headset and microphone immediately.

Is there a way to use the headset through the controller via bluetooth? Or will I have to stick with a wired connection?
  6. gabe4tw Win User

Xbox One S Controller won't show up on Bluetooth anymore

Hello

No my Computer can't discover my Controller via Bluetooth at all. I can use it via USB though.

I have already tried everything in the support section
  7. IPleadTheF1fth Win User

Xbox One Controller PC

I have a similar issue with the XBox Controller S (Bluetooth One)

I have to resync it to my computer via Bluetooth whenever I charge it, It doesn't matter if I use my PC or a regular outlet to charge my controller whenever I unplug it the light starts flashing and I have to resync it via Bluetooth.

There is no option to "Connect" either I have to delete the XBController profile and then repair it to my computer in order to use it again and it's really getting on my last nerve.

Anybody have any ideas on how to fix it?
  8. sba923 Win User

My Xbox Controller doesn't work anymore with Windows 10 PCs

Dunno what happened today.

I first started to test the controller with a USB connection to the first Windows 10 computer I ever used it with. With no batteries in the controller (just forgot I had removed the batteries). It worked.

Then I disconnected the USB cable, but batteries back in, and connected the controller via Bluetooth: it worked.

Then I removed the pairing from that computer, and connected via Bluetooth to another computer. It worked.

Again, removed the pairing and paired again with the original computer. It still worked.

Black magic?
Thema:

1. My controller can't connect by via bluetooth on to my Computer. - Similar Threads - controller can't connect

2. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  3. my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it: i have this problem since 8 month i tried almost everything changing windows 10 to 11 and get back to windows 10 when i connect my Xbox controller to laptop and my phone and it work perfectly...
  4. I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...: I sent my Xbox to get serviced and they sent me a different one back the same Version tho but ever since I got this one I haven't been able to connect a wireless controller to it and I thought it...
  5. Can't connect Xbox 1 controller to Windows 11 PC. All drivers up to date

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect Xbox 1 controller to Windows 11 PC. All drivers up to date: I think I am just going to go back to dual booting Centos + Ubuntu with wine. This is ridiculous. Windows is literally the most **** OS. 08b65b97-df97-4248-9bf3-496f51169ced
  6. Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...: Tried 3 controllers, all with latest firmware installed (including a brand new one) . Disconnect every couple seconds. Console is about 10 ft from where I sit, but the controllers disconnect...
  7. My Xbox one controller can't connect to my samsung with USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one controller can't connect to my samsung with USB: My Xbox one controller halo5 edition can't connect to my samsung m11 with USB but it can connect to my PC what happen and how can I do. Can you help me please T-T...
  8. NO PUEDO CONECTAR EL CONTROL CON LA CONSOLA[Translation-I CAN'T CONNECT THE CONTROL TO THE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NO PUEDO CONECTAR EL CONTROL CON LA CONSOLA[Translation-I CAN'T CONNECT THE CONTROL TO THE...: Estimado.- previo saludos, no puedo conectar mi control con la consola xbox 360. No tengo el cable, siempre lo he hecho con el wifi. No se puede conectar. Saludos desde Peru....
  9. I can't connect my xbox one control to my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my xbox one control to my pc: My pc is a toshiba with windows 8.1 and it does not let me connect my xbox one control because it says that the controller is not available, I got into the device manager but can not find any...
  10. Can't connect guitar control to pc w/ adapter, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect guitar control to pc w/ adapter, help?: I've been trying to connect my Xbox one rock band guitar controller to my pic for GH3+ but the game won't recognize the input with the wireless adapter. Anyone else encounter a similar problem?...