my controller broke after update

Discus and support my controller broke after update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i have a xbox one x. but i dont really use it, i only use the controller with my pc. and recently. i got a new pc, and the controllre bluetooth doesnt... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nikodem2pl, Feb 11, 2024.

1. my controller broke after update

i have a xbox one x. but i dont really use it, i only use the controller with my pc. and recently. i got a new pc, and the controllre bluetooth doesnt work. so i plugged the controller in, and used xbox accesories to update it. and it works now. but, the bindings keep changing during game. for example i play pizza tower, the run button is rt, and it changes between rt and the menu button, i just cant play anything. how can i fix this

submitted by /u/nikodem2pl
    [link] [comments]

/u/nikodem2pl, Feb 11, 2024
  2. CodyCash Win User

New update destroyed controller

After contacting them via Twitter @xboxsupport and trying various troubleshoots they told me my controller was in need of a replacement. So I guess the update broke my controller
  3. SplattedPumpkin Win User

2 controllers broke after update!

Found a fix for this, the things in the link above didn't work, from doing a bit of googling a few people recommended using a phone charger wire connected to the USB port of the xbox that fits the controller instead of the xbox charger wire. In my case it
    was a blackberry charger but theres a few that work.

I held down the power button and the 2 buttons next to it for about 10 seconds and then the controller started working again! No idea why but now both the 'broken' controllers are working fine!
  4. ChristopherMurray Win User

5. ChristopherMurray Win User

Glad you found a solution!

Z.
  6. FM1337 Win User

Got the dashboard update and ironicly my controller broke today :(
Thema:

my controller broke after update

1. my controller broke after update - Similar Threads - controller broke update

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. filmware update probably broke my xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    filmware update probably broke my xbox controller: i tired updating my controller first time it got to like 35/36% and it failed sayed plug usb put out bateries soo i did and restarted with usb only it got to 95% stoped xbox controller wibrated 1...
  6. Can anything be done about a broke xbox elite controller v1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anything be done about a broke xbox elite controller v1: I have 2 xbox elite controller v1. They both have sick drift. One of them the both bumpers are not working anymore. Is their anything I can do to get them fixed. Can I pay to ship them to get...
  7. Latest update broke Google home and Alexa control

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update broke Google home and Alexa control: My console auto updated yesterday. It's now running 10.0.19041.2447. As of that update, my Google home and Alexa control over the console no longer works. I went into the console settings, and...
  8. Control broke, need information on exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control broke, need information on exchange: Hey everyone! So, I bought my Xbox One with a single controller, then a while later I got another one. The second one worked just fine but one day it started to vibrate when I turned it on and...
  9. Control broke the LT button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control broke the LT button: My control broke the LT button, I would like to know how to change the control or button. Thank you, David. 5056792d-6a4a-46d8-ab49-11287c0a8008
  10. Summer update broke Media Remote control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Summer update broke Media Remote control: So my Xbox sends volume control signals to a Vizio soundbar via the IR-out port. Since the Summer update, however, single-button presses on the Media Remote no longer get sent to the soundbar....