My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...

Discus and support My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an elite controller and steel series arctic 9x headset and for the past week or so the headrest would continue to disconnect and then re... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlackMan Wild, Jul 30, 2023.

1. My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...

I have an elite controller and steel series arctic 9x headset and for the past week or so the headrest would continue to disconnect and then re connect, the controller in the past 2 days has started to disconnect aswell as the headset, the headset is now at a point where it will work for 30 seconds then completely turn off and I have to turn it on and off again for it to reconnect, I have tried updating the headset (no update required), and I updated the controller, there was no changes, I then proceeded to factory reset the console and chose the keep settings option, it worked and the controller stayed connected for approximately an hour, it then proceeded to disconnect and reconnect it is now at a point where if I am playing it will disconnect then reconnect on its own every minute 3times so connect dis connect then play for a few second and repeat 2 more times, and then good for a minute,

What can I do, there is no Bluetooth devises on in the house

:)

BlackMan Wild, Jul 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...