My controler is turned on but won't respond to the commands

Discus and support My controler is turned on but won't respond to the commands in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My controler batteries were low, so i used a charger and connected it to the console. After this, it can turn on, but pressing the buttons wont do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/guinomim, Jul 12, 2023.

1. /u/guinomim
    /u/guinomim Guest

My controler batteries were low, so i used a charger and connected it to the console. After this, it can turn on, but pressing the buttons wont do anything. It was the first time i tried to use a regular charger instead of batteries. is that happening because it has no batteries? Help

submitted by /u/guinomim
    [link] [comments]

/u/guinomim, Jul 12, 2023
  2. RyanWithaY Win User

Titanfall losing connection to controller

I have not updated the firmware on my controller, but when it stops responding in Titanfall I've found that using the Kinect Go Home command makes the controller respond again, without the need to turn off the controller or close the game.
  3. bastion720 Win User

Controller won't turn off with rest of system.

I'm having the same problem except I never installed any PC drivers. Another issue is that the console won't turn on in response to the controller. I'll turn on the controller but the console won't come on. It'll turn on with voice command or from the console
    itself.
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

Cortana hearing other players

Sounds like Cortana is hearing voice commands through the headset which a new feature that was added with the update. Try turning down the volume a little on the headset so Cortana won't respond to what's coming out of the headset.
  5. tyrent323 Win User

No Dolby Digital or DTS via optical output?

It auto downloads the update but you need to turn the Xbox On before it installs it. You will know because it won't respond to the "Xbox, On" command and you will have to manually turn on the console using the power button.

It will do the rest by it self, you will also see a green progress bar during bootup.
  6. georgekaplin1973 Win User

AV Receiver issue with volume control

Does the order of devices added dictate which device the xbox controls by default. I want my receiver to control volume but the xbox sends volume commands to the tv. I did add the tv first since it was part of the setup routine. I have to go back in and
    add the receiver afterwards. It does control both. Ie it turns them all on or off, but it won't send the volume up command to the receiver.
Thema:

1. My controler is turned on but won't respond to the commands - Similar Threads - controler turned won't

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. My controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't turn on: My controller won't turn on I used a wire for it and tried new batteries but it won't turn on but I was just using it this morning with a charging c cable bc536c90-da0b-4b12-9d3f-d8565e0ce9ce
  4. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  5. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  6. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  7. My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...: My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it died and not letting me turn it back on no matter how many cables I try wont even let me charge it again I...
  8. My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in: Noticed yesterday controller getting low on battery so I plugged it in this morning the controller is completely dead and won't charge 6348e174-872b-40c4-9344-0e26ef6af345
  9. Pdp Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp Controller won't turn on: I did the reset were you hold down on the d-pad to plug it in and do all that and it blinks while I do it and then as soon as I finish resetting it the light goes off and it just vibrates they'll...
  10. Two of my xbox one controllers won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two of my xbox one controllers won't turn on: [img] Hey, good day y'all. Within a weeks time, two of my controllers won't turn on. I used USB cables and batteries( they turn on with the batteries but turn off immediately ). I am unsure if...