My controler connects and switch off to a few seconds later

Discus and support My controler connects and switch off to a few seconds later in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It has one month since I received the adapter to connect my wireless controler to the pc and 1 hour when I received a new controler and as soon as I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TerrainMasse857, Mar 19, 2018.

1. My controler connects and switch off to a few seconds later

It has one month since I received the adapter to connect my wireless controler to the pc and 1 hour when I received a new controler and as soon as I connect my controler to the pc thanks to the adapter, he connects and switch off a few seconds later

Thank you for your help

:)

TerrainMasse857, Mar 19, 2018
  2. BarqCider
    BarqCider Guest
    Xbox One Power Off With Controller

itll shut it down and then a few seconds later the controller turns off. it'll be fine

BarqCider, Mar 19, 2018
  3. Joe4857
    Joe4857 Guest
    Console will not connect to anything

Yesterday out of the blue while playing a game my controller disconnected and then a few seconds later I was booted out of Xbox Live. Now my controller keeps flashing and the home screen says to connect to Xbox Live.

Joe4857, Mar 19, 2018
  4. BarqCider Win User

Xbox One Power Off With Controller

itll shut it down and then a few seconds later the controller turns off. it'll be fine
  5. Mister Maka Win User

My xbox automatically turns off a few seconds later

Hey there thebestyahya123.

Really sorry to hear the troubles you're having with your Xbox One. Let's have you run through the steps on this

Xbox One Shutting Down Unexpectedly Troubleshooter
    . Unfortunately if the steps there don't work, setting up a repair/replacement for your Xbox One is going to be your best option.

Please let us know how it goes :)
  6. Whirledfamous Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

This info is bad. It states, “if your controller is already connected to an xbox, turn off the controller and press the connect button for a few seconds”. I’ve tried this several times. It does nothing!
  7. StandbyRanger Win User

Continuously Signed out of Xbox Live

Okay, looks like I have found a solution to my problem. PhantomFHarlock, it looked like a few too many things were connected to my modem, so I took them off of the connection and switched to my wireless for a bit. If the problem comes back later, I will
    come back here for more help. :p
  8. toxic99 Win User

Series S Factory Reset Issue

Thank you for your help. I have tried that, but the troubleshooter mode only stays up for about 5 seconds, then the system shuts off by itself. It doesn’t give me enough time to get my controller connected. I have tried plugging my controller in directly, but it still takes a few seconds to connect to the console. Not enough time to be able to click anything before the system shuts itself off. Would a usb keyboard work to at least get it started?
Thema:

My controler connects and switch off to a few seconds later

1. My controler connects and switch off to a few seconds later - Similar Threads - controler connects switch

2. Xbox controller only functions when connected to power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller only functions when connected to power: I want to use an Xbox wireless controller on pc. My PC has Bluetooth 5.3 (MSI B650 Gaming Plus WIFI, Ryzen 5 7500f, RX 7800xt). I have tried two different brand new controllers and had the same...
  3. Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB): I have two controllers that won't connect to my pc. I've tried 4 different USB cords, I've updated my controllers and I've even tried using my USB-C adapter . Both will blink when plugged in and...
  4. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  5. Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...: I've tried connecting controller manually but still just flashes, have also unplugged everything and checked leads etc but still doing the same thing! Any ideas please or has it had its day?...
  6. Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?: I tried pairing my controller to my PC, and then seeing if it connected to Xbox Cloud, but it didn't work. Is there anything I can do? d57dc4e2-6bb6-40cf-b960-a4ceef224fd7
  7. Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?: I am curious does this controller connect to Nintendo switch by any chance? My kids would like to know. :) 5263b71b-121b-4c94-af30-5035986de98b
  8. how do i connect my nintedo switch pusion pro wireless controller to my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i connect my nintedo switch pusion pro wireless controller to my laptop: how do i connect my nintedo switch pusion pro wireless controller to my laptop 985fb6ee-f1a3-4b6a-a881-ede9e5dae091
  9. Automatic connectivity Issues with Nintendo Switch controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic connectivity Issues with Nintendo Switch controller: I have a Bluetooth Nintendo Switch Gamecube controller which i hoped would automatically connect, and everytime I turn on my computer i need to remove the device and re-add it. I was hoping to...
  10. hi I'm trying to connect my wired Xbox controller to my Nintendo switch but when plug it in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hi I'm trying to connect my wired Xbox controller to my Nintendo switch but when plug it in...: i plugged the controller into my pc and it worked i just wont work on the Nintendo i tryed plugging it in the Nintendo its self and into the dock but i controller wont turn on with either...