my contoller wont work on fortnite

Discus and support my contoller wont work on fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried reinstall my firmware through device manger and have also gone on the setting in fortnite aefb9bc3-9b36-428e-b3b0-0e1f90518d02 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henry Ramírez1, Dec 28, 2023.

1. my contoller wont work on fortnite

I have tried reinstall my firmware through device manger and have also gone on the setting in fortnite

:)

Henry Ramírez1, Dec 28, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Henry. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What controller are you using? Does it work in other games?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. VainWhitehog Win User

Coalition of Gamers

We are all challenged in some way or another so it all balances out when the contollers come on. Look us up and you wont be disappointed.
  4. ggs RAY Win User

fortnite wont work

it tells me to enter the following code: 0x97e107df
  5. Phxse YT  Win User

Can't launch game

For some reason it wont let me load it to fortnite and i had just bought the fortnite crew pass for $10 and i was supposed to get my vbucks yesterday but my game wont load up.
  6. JoshuaPalomaki Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.

Both are wired but mouse wont work on any game is my mouse broke???
Thema:

1. my contoller wont work on fortnite - Similar Threads - contoller wont fortnite

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. xbox contoller bluetooth share button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox contoller bluetooth share button not working: the share button on the xbox controller works when connected via cable but not when connected via bluetooth. my software is up to date, I have done everything including pairing again but my...
  4. TV volume increases to max when contoller connects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV volume increases to max when contoller connects: I have a Wireless controller Series X that I use for cloud gaming with a Samsung TV model S95B. Most of the times, as soon as the controller connects to the TV via Bluetooth, the TV volume moves...
  5. Why is my xbox contoller behaving like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox contoller behaving like this?: I have a issue that I have come across, it seems like a bug which is going under noticed. Soon I as posted this issue on reddit I had like 7 people with the exact same issue. What happens is, when...
  6. When i play on my xbox app for a while on PC my contoller will lose control. While I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i play on my xbox app for a while on PC my contoller will lose control. While I'm...: When i play on my xbox app for a while on PC my contoller will lose control. While I'm aiming or turning the xbox app will glitch and cause me to keep turning or throw off my aim. I tried all...
  7. A contol window comes up after MS FS update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A contol window comes up after MS FS update.: [img] I updated MS Flight Sim software and now a control window comes up. Before windows loads. It stays on perm. I cannot control it. The mouse pointer goes behind it.- Help. I checked with the...
  8. Buttons in my contoller completly stopped working but joysticks still do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buttons in my contoller completly stopped working but joysticks still do: Today the buttons on my xbox controller completly stopped working, they had been sticking for a couple of days but today they unstook but they now dont work at all, the home button and joysticks...
  9. Laptop speakers to series x contoller to hear series x audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop speakers to series x contoller to hear series x audio: If I use a 3.5 audio aux cord from my series X controller to my laptop, can I use the laptop speakers to hear my audio from my Series x while playing? 93da9046-3d2f-404f-a00a-7297ea5e37f3
  10. how to set up time limits/contol in xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to set up time limits/contol in xbox one?: Looking the parental control settings I didn't see anything related to set up time limits, meaning to control the time my kids are using the console. It seems the option was available on 360 but...