My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

Discus and support My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dylan Hunt1996, Oct 5, 2023.

1. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for no reason

:)

Dylan Hunt1996, Oct 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help to get back on

Console bans do not happen trivially or without evidence, in fact as of about a month ago the threshold was significantly raised

You have an appeal at enforcement.xbox.com, I suggest you wait a few days for the ban report to show up so you have something to reply to,

No one here has the ability to look at your account or enforcement actions, ban or unban people
  3. TrickishStorm51 Win User

Credit banned on Halo Reach

I got banned yesterday from getting credits but I didn't do anything wrong.
  4. shtulz Win User

Why is my Console banned?

Hi everyone,

I recently received a xbox one console from a third party, I tried connecting it to my account and it says “this console is banned from xbox network”. Hardware on xbox is in tact and it hasn’t been tempered with, console was never opened. I would like to connect it to my account. My account is clean of any suspensions or bans, Is there a possibility to remove that ban from my console?
    To be clear the console doesn't have to be opened to be banned to get a console ban, the original owner may have done something on Xbox Live, for example hate speech etc. Microsoft issued a temporary ban, the original owner didn't learn their lesson and kept on doing the same thing, the bans would hve been issued until finally they got a console ban.

Ok, this is helpful. But if device changes hands shouldn’t there be a way to remove device ban. Anyway, i gave up on it, I’ll buy a new console probably. Poor console didn’t do nothing wrong. It’s user’s fault! :)
  5. ItsYoshiFool Win User

I cant make a appeal

I was banned until Tuesday and i didn't do anything wrong
  6. Plat Clash Win User

Banned for someone messaging me cuss words and I reported it how did I get banned

I can send a report when I go to the page I have zero strikes no ongoing suspensions but yet I'm Xbox banned and I haven't done anything besides do the report right after the report I was console banned for a month I didn't retaliate I didn't message back I didn't do anything in game I haven't done anything and my console is banned
Thema:

My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

1. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help... - Similar Threads - console banned network

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: Why is my console banned? I have no enforcements against me. I have not received any emails on why my console has been banned. I can't submit a case review because I don't have anything to submit...
  5. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  6. had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it: can someone help me get my console ban overturned because my family was put into danger by a hacker who watches me on youtube and twitch and the hacker console banned me...
  7. Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?: I was wondering if i would get console banned for using an adapter that allows me to use a ps5 cobtroller on xbox the gulikit goku adapter by aknes to be exact. 82970b09-95f0-4f07-b4b4-d49e7a87dbab
  8. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  9. How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?: How to appeal my console is banned for no reason, i don't know what I've done why my console is banned? I checked my account there's no active suspensions. 029d44c6-f23e-4ba7-a15d-c03a66f29f17
  10. Console banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console banned for no reason: My console got banned an i dont even know why!!!!! i checked enforcement.xbox.com all green, no acc. ban. i cant even open a ticket! and ur bot is a waiste of time! All i did was creating a few...