My Console freezes my screen goes black and then it shuts off out of the blue...

Discus and support My Console freezes my screen goes black and then it shuts off out of the blue... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; does anyone else have this issue... lately I will be playing nba2k15 then out of the blue I'll get kicked to the Home Screen (Dashboard)...or the last... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThumperzGhost10, Mar 24, 2015.

1. My Console freezes my screen goes black and then it shuts off out of the blue...

does anyone else have this issue... lately I will be playing nba2k15 then out of the blue I'll get kicked to the Home Screen (Dashboard)...or the last couple of times its actually made a high pitched wining noise then it shuts off and wont turn on right
    away...what the hell is this and how do I fix it for good?

:)

ThumperzGhost10, Mar 24, 2015
  2. CBzBolt36
    CBzBolt36 Guest
    Xbox Green Screen

My system is on the Xbox Green screen for 20m screen goes black them out shuts off.

CBzBolt36, Mar 24, 2015
  3. knightdeZero
    knightdeZero Guest
    Blu Ray Player

My Xbox One blu ray player wil let me watch the ads(previews) but when the movie starts the screen goes black. I can see the movie if i press the home button and watch in the home screen but when i go back to full screen the screen goes black.

I have tried shut down and unplugged my console for 5 minutes -- didnt work

I turned off BD live -- didnt work

turned on 24hz ( just to try) -- didnt work

uninstalled then reinstalled the blu ray player -- didnt work

My xbox just downloaded a new update last night wondering if thats the problem. any more suggestions ?

knightdeZero, Mar 24, 2015
  4. My Console freezes my screen goes black and then it shuts off out of the blue...

Hey there ThumperzGhost10!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Does this issue occur with any other game or app? Let's try a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can get this issue sorted:

• First, press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Make sure that your console is plugged directly into a wall outlet instead of a surge protector.
    • Power on your console and try playing the affected game to see if the issue continues.
    Give the suggested steps a try and be sure to let us know the results. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Mar 25, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

My Console freezes my screen goes black and then it shuts off out of the blue...

Hey there ThumperzGhost10!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Does this issue occur with any other game or app? Let's try a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can get this issue sorted:

• First, press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Make sure that your console is plugged directly into a wall outlet instead of a surge protector.
    • Power on your console and try playing the affected game to see if the issue continues.
    Give the suggested steps a try and be sure to let us know the results. Thanks in advance!
  6. CBzBolt36 Win User

Xbox Green Screen

My system is on the Xbox Green screen for 20m screen goes black them out shuts off.
  7. DeborahToler Win User

netflix

yes this is the only app , I have uninstall and reinstall, clear the cache ,rolled back system when I click the app the screen goes black and freezes not even the controller will work. shut off console and try again and the same thing happens. please
    help
  8. LoweredHawk Win User

GREEN LIGHT FLASHES AFTER TURNING OFF XBOX 360 S

I have little prob with my 360 elite, when i push

The on/off button to turn off my console,

My console just wont shut down but screen

goes black so it would seem that the console would be off

But its not every 3 seconds greenlight shows up for seconds

and then goes away. But the console is still on, i haveto kill the power

if i want my console to be off. How i can fix this?
  9. AyeeJamesy Win User

Flashing black screen

My system norally freezes thrn goes on black screen
Thema:

1. My Console freezes my screen goes black and then it shuts off out of the blue... - Similar Threads - Console freezes screen

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  4. Console keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps freezing: My son received an Xbox Series X for Christmas from his dad. Everything was going fine until a few weeks ago when his games started freezing. It is now all games, and the console will just freeze...
  5. Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen: Games run perfectly fine and smoothly on my Series X, and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay. However every time I’m in a game and press the xbox button to bring up the sidebar, the whole...
  6. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  7. My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...: This has happened a few times now, is it anything I should be concerned about? 3f942809-8bac-43c0-831e-cb0d31177e01
  8. When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How...: When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How can I resolve this. 6851b925-d7f9-43eb-b3ad-11e1d0e04e04
  9. Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...: Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each time this happens. Its a xbox fault that needs addressing. What do I do I have a xbox x....
  10. Xbox Series S | Console stutters and freezes after turning it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S | Console stutters and freezes after turning it on: Recently just got a Xbox Series S and love it so far, but every-time I turn the console on and boot up a game within the first 5-10 minutes everything starts to stutter, my controller becomes...