My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine.

Discus and support My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is the 2nd time this has happened. I soft reset my console like a week ago and I've been having these troubles since. Is this bad? Is there a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lain_2349, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Lain_2349
    Lain_2349 Guest

My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine.

This is the 2nd time this has happened. I soft reset my console like a week ago and I've been having these troubles since. Is this bad? Is there a setting I need to change on my xbox or sm?

:)

Lain_2349, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Lain_2349 Win User

When I tried this now when I click the button to turn on my xbox it doesn't always turn on. It makes the sound but nothing happens.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

It is possible that the soft reset may have caused an issue with your Xbox's settings or configuration. It's also possible that there could be an issue with the console itself. If you are experiencing this issue regularly, you should try doing a hard reset by following the steps below.

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Additionally, you can try checking for updates for your Xbox, and making sure your games are up to date. If the issue persists, try refreshing your operating system and deleting all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. John P_14 Win User

Kindly try using a different power cable as well as connecting it directly to a wall outlet.
  5. Lain_2349 Win User

Ok I'll try this thank you!
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

OK, so what you’re describing is the normal behavior of the Xbox. What specifically is the problem?
Thema:

1. My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine. - Similar Threads - console did boot

2. had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it: can someone help me get my console ban overturned because my family was put into danger by a hacker who watches me on youtube and twitch and the hacker console banned me...
  3. My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...: My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not work form the Microsoft trace my device) or completely block the console and remotes?...
  4. Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?: I just recently got a new Xbox series S from target. It didn’t look resealed, it was brand new unopened that I’m aware of and nothing was disclosed otherwise. But I noticed I didn’t get the green...
  5. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  6. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  7. Did this current update cause your console to brick

in XboX Insiders
    Did this current update cause your console to brick: Hi insiders. This is technically under the use of this subreddit. But did anyone have their Xbox constant update loop when they tried to download the most recent live Xbox update early ie as part...
  8. Why did I get Console Banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get Console Banned?: I was playing BO2 and got stuck in a bunch of modded lobbies that I couldn’t leave. So I haven’t touched my Series X in almost a week, I come back to play some bo1 with my buddy and it says I’m...
  9. Joined the Delta Program and did the console update for it but my dashboard didn’t change

in XboX Insiders
    Joined the Delta Program and did the console update for it but my dashboard didn’t change: Like the title says I joined the preview delta program did the whole update that took about 5 minutes and when i tried resetting my console after it was done to see the changes my dashboard stayed...
  10. why did i get a console suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i get a console suspension: I was handed a suspension because apparently, I made some changes in my console. "Xbox will temporarily suspend or permanently ban Xbox consoles or other devices where repeated and egregious...