My console can not connect to xbox live more

Discus and support My console can not connect to xbox live more in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My console can not connect to xbox live, I try every solution that you put on the support on problems of connections and still can not get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iziMatch86, Feb 15, 2014.

1. iziMatch86
    iziMatch86 Guest

Hello,

My console can not connect to xbox live, I try every solution that you put on the support on problems of connections and still can not get connected to xbox live. The test connection stops between "internet and xbox live" and puts an error message "Your console
    can not connect to xbox live for the moment."

Thank you for taking the time to kindly help me I will very shook recognizing.

:)

iziMatch86, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Can not connect to xbox live

I am having trouble updating my console because I can not connect to xbox live. I have repeatedly tried all the steps and have had no luck!!! I only had a membership for three months, but can also not redeem a code because console cannot connect to xbox
    live. I am getting frustrated and need help and there are also no numbers that I can call which only frustrates me even more. Please Help!!!!

BruskElm82901, Feb 15, 2014
  3. SOCCERD747
    SOCCERD747 Guest
    Can't get my 360 to connect to xbox live

Everytime I try to connect to xbox live from my console I get wrong password message on the console. I can connect from my computer with my password. I tried to change the password but the console still will not connect. Can someone help? Can I reset
    my console and start all over again?

SOCCERD747, Feb 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: