my computer keeps crashing when forza opens

Discus and support my computer keeps crashing when forza opens in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it shows an error code and either shuts or shows the code thank you! 1c0f2cb9-36bf-4071-9d5e-0c3a2d1d090f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edward Skarda, Oct 12, 2023.

1. my computer keeps crashing when forza opens

it shows an error code and either shuts or shows the code thank you!

:)

Edward Skarda, Oct 12, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

Hi Edward! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your current situation. I understand your frustration. Don't worry, I will help you get this sorted out.

Can you please clarify what error code it shows up with?

For this case, I suggest that you do the following:

1. Update Windows.

a. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    b. On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    c. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.
    d. Once the updates have been downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    e. Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

2. Update the Xbox and Gaming Services app.

a. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    b. Select Library.
    c. Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

3. Update your game.

a. Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    b. In My Library, select the game title.
    c. Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    d. Select Files and then Check for updates.

4. Sign in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account.

5. Repair the game.

a. Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    b. In My Library, select the game title.
    c. Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    d. Select Files and then Verify and Repair.

6. Remove and reinstall Gaming Services

Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

a. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    b. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    c. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    d. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    e. Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

Please provide me with an update when you finish.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Computer Crash When I Open Games.

As an Indepent Advisor, I can't share my email here :(

But you can try to record your screen with Loom or other screen recording software and paste the link of the video here. Just please don't share any personal information on the video.
  4. alexstanleys1 Win User

yeah there seems to be nothing strange going on there
  5. alexstanleys1 Win User

this is the log, i believe
    [​IMG]
  6. alexstanleys1 Win User

alrighty, sorry about that, but i think i have have found an idea, all the apps that aren’t working, you don’t launch steam, rainbow six siege: battle.net, battlefront 2: origin, overwatch: blizzard, minecraft: well… minecraft launcher
Thema:

1. my computer keeps crashing when forza opens - Similar Threads - computer keeps crashing

2. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  3. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  4. Games crashing on new computer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing on new computer.: 2 weeks ago I decided to buy the parts for a pc of my own with components that I chose for myself, Motherboard: Asus prime b650-plus, Processor: Ryzen 5 7600, corsair vengeance 32gb ram, GYGABYTE...
  5. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  6. my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .

in XboX Insiders
    my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .: I don't use the xbox app it gives a black screen problem I can't play games on my computer. I've tried all sorts of things, like deleting, installing, updating Can anyone help me? submitted by...
  7. On my new computer, game keeps freezing my character.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my new computer, game keeps freezing my character.: My screen shows everything still moving, except my player cannot move but can only look around. This only happens on multiplayer games, I tried lots of troubleshooting but nothing worked. It seems...
  8. Hi! I keep trying to open Xbox on my new computer, but it won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi! I keep trying to open Xbox on my new computer, but it won't work: only things I've installed are Roblox and tried to download minecraft, but something must have gone wrong! I keep getting a popup under XboxPcApp saying...
  9. Why does me Xbox controller keep blinking when plugged into my windows 10 computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does me Xbox controller keep blinking when plugged into my windows 10 computer: Hello, Whenever I try to USB connect my controller to my computer it always flashes, it also vibrates but when I go to see if its connected its not, I have tried many solutions to try and fix my...
  10. My computer keeps getting unexpected erros

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer keeps getting unexpected erros: Ive googled everything i can at this point with no success some games i try to play just crash my whole pc and just says unexpected error 7b65ef95-7058-4ea9-beb9-119dd69508e6