My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...

Discus and support My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Problem: My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue screen with and the screen turning different staticky... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yasin Chowdhury, Jan 31, 2024.

1. My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...

Problem: My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue screen with and the screen turning different staticky colours (and so no specific error codes).

I thought the reason was because of extreamly high temperatures from my graphics card (could reach 91c) so I bought a new case with more fans, the temperature seems to be better however the crashing and other problems became worse. Everytime I try to open a game the pc just crashes or restarts now while before it was very occasional. I'm not sure how to diagnose it but from what I know I think it might be an issue with the power supply or motherboard.
    Pc specs:
    PSU: RM 850E
    GPU: 980 ti

CPU: 4790k
    Ram: 16gb ddr3
    HD: 1tb

SSD: 120gb

Case: montech king 95 pro

Cpu cooler: 120 mm aio
    Windows 10

:)

Yasin Chowdhury, Jan 31, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...