My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?

Discus and support My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I Have recently built a gaming pc, my problem is that whenever I play GTA V the system reboots or crashes after 5-15 mins of playing it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andres GarciaFERG, Jul 26, 2023.

1. My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?

Hello, I Have recently built a gaming pc, my problem is that whenever I play GTA V the system reboots or crashes after 5-15 mins of playing it.

Specs of system:

• Motherboard: ROG STRIX B550-A Gaming
    • CPU: Amd Ryzen 9 5900x
    • SSD'S: Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB and Samsung 990 PRO M.2 2TB
    • GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3060 Ti OC Edition
    • RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 64gb
    • Operating System: Windows 11 Home
    No overclocking has been done to any component, Please Help.

:)

Andres GarciaFERG, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Andres GarciaFERG Win User

My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?

Hello, sorry for not responding for a week but I had a family occurrence, I have just tried what you said of downgrading and it didnt work also yes it was purchased directly from steam and on my previous computer there was no problems.
  3. Andres GarciaFERG Win User

Hello, this didnt seem to resolve the problem, when you are available could you please indicate me on how to downgrade?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Thanks for the additional information, Andres.

First, please review if your system is up-to-date.

You can check for Windows updates via PC Settings > Update & Security > Windows update > click on “Get Updates”.

If all your system is up-to-date, please try each possible solution below:

1. Open the task manager and go to the startup tab, once there, click “disable” on each app listed.
    After that, restart the PC and try playing again.

2. Do a clean boot in your Windows PC. For that, please follow this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/topic/how-to-perf...
  5. Andres GarciaFERG Win User

I also went into event viewer and this is the error that came up.

[​IMG]
  6. Andres GarciaFERG Win User

Hello, thank you for these troubleshooting steps, however the problem persists even in a clean boot, do you have any other ideas?
Thema:

1. My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it? - Similar Threads - computer crashes mins

2. Games crashing on new computer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing on new computer.: 2 weeks ago I decided to buy the parts for a pc of my own with components that I chose for myself, Motherboard: Asus prime b650-plus, Processor: Ryzen 5 7600, corsair vengeance 32gb ram, GYGABYTE...
  3. My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...: Problem: My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue screen with and the screen turning different staticky colours (and so no specific error codes). I...
  4. Computer Crashing Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Computer Crashing Problems: Hello, My computer has been crashing a lot recently and i really dont know what to do to stop or fix it here is the last crash report: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  5. Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.: I've tried with multiple launchers (including the official one), modded and unmodded. The window shows up very briefly before crashing. No logs are generated for the crash. 1.16 and 1.19 (and...
  6. I will open my xbox laucnher on my computer and it will just load and then crash and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I will open my xbox laucnher on my computer and it will just load and then crash and...: i have tried updating my computer uninstalling and reinstaling xbox repair the xbox app sign out and sign back in restarting my computer looking at the event panel...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition crashes my computer when entering fullscreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition crashes my computer when entering fullscreen: My computer keeps crashing whenever I try to put Minecraft Bedrock Edition on fullscreen, I have updated my video drivers, but it still happens. It seems that I have found the event in event...
  8. Ages of Empires 4 crashes 2-3 seconds after launch, on any computer under my xbox account....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ages of Empires 4 crashes 2-3 seconds after launch, on any computer under my xbox account....: If I login with my xbox account on any PC, cant launch Age of empires 4. The problem is somewhere in my account profile for this specific game. I have spoke with Age of Empires support but they...
  9. msfs OPNIEUW INSTALLEREN OP DEZELFDE COMPUTER na crash

in XBoX on Windows
    msfs OPNIEUW INSTALLEREN OP DEZELFDE COMPUTER na crash: Hello, I bought MSFS standard and therefore have the 10 CD. Now I want to uninstall MSFS and reinstall it. Do I first have to install the 10 CD again and then update it from the Windows store, or...
  10. my computer keeps crashing when forza opens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my computer keeps crashing when forza opens: it shows an error code and either shuts or shows the code thank you! 1c0f2cb9-36bf-4071-9d5e-0c3a2d1d090f