My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

Discus and support My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Michael feliciano1, Jan 18, 2024.

1. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up

:)

Michael feliciano1, Jan 18, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Michael, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Is your code damaged?

Is the code from the same region as your account?

You need the proof of purchase to request a new code.

Have you tried to contact the seller to ask for a reprint/copy?

"If you’re unable to read all 25 characters of your digital code, you’ll need to request a replacement code by contacting aka.ms/contactxboxsupport.

When you contact support, make sure to provide the proof of purchase, the serial number, and a picture of the damaged code.

Note Please take a picture of the front and back of the card or take a picture of the receipt where the code is printed, so that support can verify the damage, as well.

If the code was purchased from another retailer, make sure to provide the same details when working with the retailer."

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Missing the Digital Code on my Receipt for Call of Duty

I got Call of Duty Modern Warfare for christmas. My parents bought it from Target and threw away the receipt. I don't have the digital code to redeem it. They got duplicate receipts from Target but it doesn't have the code. Microsoft have been no help whatsoever.

This can't be the first time this has happened, has anyone got any tips about how to get a replacement code?

Surely Microsoft can tell that my Digital game has not been activated?
    This is a problem tha only Target can fix, try to contact their support.
  4. MaineGaming Win User

Activation Code Not Long Enough

Yes. The activation code is on the receipt. The Walmart website says that if you bought an online redemption code in store it will be on the receipt. The code on the receipt isn't long enough, and Walmart doesn't have another one. It is the
    only code available. It does not work. I have called the store, and that is the code they have given me, both on the original receipt, when I called, and a reprinted receipt.
  5. xlPGTiPslx Win User

Gift Card with missing letters and lost receipt

Hello...

I think I lost 100USD for MS...So basically I scratched too hard the code on my gift card, and in the process I lost 3 letters of my code. I don’t have the receipt anymore and just the Activation Receipt.

I always thought the activation receipt was the important one, turns out that receipt is useless.

I contact the place where I bought and they can’t find my receipt. I contacted Microsoft, and they can’t do anything without the receipt.

I just want to check if the community knows a way to help me..

If not at least I wish to give you all an alert, ALWAYS save the receipt, the real receipt, and not the useless activation receipt. Also if you are given this as a gift to someone, scan the receipt and save it for later, if needed.
    Hello,

Really sorry to hear about your issue.

Retailer Printed code on Receipt Scenario

Your best option would have been the retailer for them to reprint the code. I understand you said they were unable to find the receipt but personally I would ask them again for further assistance otherwise you are going to have to spend long long time trying
    to guess the missing digits :(

Physical Xbox Gift Card Scenario

If you purchased an physical Xbox gift card from the store then the retailer is unable to help you in anyway as they cannot see the code you purchased.

At the bottom Left/Right i believe there is a code which is unique to that gift card. I would suggest contacting Xbox Support again and see if they can help you with this information.

I have never bought an physical card for years but previously they did have some number, sorry if this isn't the case anymore.

Regards

PGTiPs
  6. LegendRaySTR3 Win User

AC IV GameStop Content can't redownload with new Xbox One

I think because it is from GameStop, it doesn't show up. I don't know why but that is what it seems like. I have downloads from Ghost, BF4, Ryse, and Dead Rising 3 that doesn't have any issues. But the code I got from the GameStop DLC, the code I got from
    Madden on my receipt from GameStop and the free gift car I got, in-game message on Forza 5 doesn't work. I know on the 360 you can see ALL your downloads and I love it. I don't know why it is different on the Xbox One but it is..... Maybe with this new system
    update, it works. I will check as soon as I can
Thema:

1. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help - Similar Threads - code doesn't don't

2. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  3. I just redeemed a code for the game fifa22, it was succesful but it doesn't let me play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just redeemed a code for the game fifa22, it was succesful but it doesn't let me play the...: I just redeemed a code for the game fifa22, it was succesful but it doesn't let me play the game as I don't own it, neither let me download it 286b044a-758e-4c5c-aa79-32f61c32a15f
  4. I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all: Aight so I redeem for codes,one for assetto corsa,one for cod aw,one for ark,and the other for a month of xbox live gold. After I redeemed those 4 codes,my "Full Library" is just loading...
  5. I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...: How do I get the game that my friend sent to my xbox in a different region so I can play it 10dbedbf-7c17-427e-bb12-e15b5cffea1f
  6. Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!: I had to reinstall windows 11 and ever since I've had issue with Xbox app. I've reinstalled the app several items. Updated from store etc. But still having the issue. Please advise...
  7. Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on...: BT.com ultimate game pass is not showing on my account after entering code. Just shows existing Xbox gold subscription afbd6b9f-88f5-4f19-987f-eea5ff3ae100
  8. Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work: My friend gifted me a game using the Microsoft store, xbox sent me a code to redeem but it doesn't work. a0695692-592c-4848-93ba-24dd44c2181e
  9. Xbox Live sign in doesn't work, unable to sign in to minecraft (error code: 0x89235107)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live sign in doesn't work, unable to sign in to minecraft (error code: 0x89235107): (I use windows 10) Every time I try and sign in with my microsoft account to access the contents beyond the minecraft launcher (where you can install minecraft), I am unable to sign into xbox live...
  10. 0x80153048, live is all right, and i don't have delayed payment, But my code doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80153048, live is all right, and i don't have delayed payment, But my code doesn't work: as i say, my code doesn't work. i check all what you write in xbox homepage. Can you fix this problem? error code is 0x80153048 5dc437ed-fb9b-4905-9dca-f8dbd433c3ba