My CoD AW special edition Xbox one came only with 734 Free GB not close to 1 Terabyte.

Discus and support My CoD AW special edition Xbox one came only with 734 Free GB not close to 1 Terabyte. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It also is making very loud noises while playing the AW which is installed on the hard drive no disk I am not sure if microsoft tested these models... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ProtossX, Nov 5, 2014.

1. ProtossX
    ProtossX Guest

My CoD AW special edition Xbox one came only with 734 Free GB not close to 1 Terabyte.

It also is making very loud noises while playing the AW which is installed on the hard drive no disk

I am not sure if microsoft tested these models

it makes a lot of noise and it also does not have as much space on the hard drive

i just got it brand new installed AW and xbox live update and there is only 734 GB left that doesn't even make any sense did microsoft lie or what is going on ?

:)

ProtossX, Nov 5, 2014
  2. MiamiSett
    MiamiSett Guest
    New Xbox one Controller D pad issues

I've had D-Pad issues with multiple xbox one controllers from the normal black, the CoD AW version and most recently the special edition lunar white. Very frustrating.

MiamiSett, Nov 5, 2014
  3. 2K Games should give us ABA Undertaker for free since it's Wrestlemania 30 week

Because he was special DLC, that only came with the Phenom Edition, theyre not going to give something like that away for free

BigDaddyxBrock, Nov 5, 2014
  4. My CoD AW special edition Xbox one came only with 734 Free GB not close to 1 Terabyte.

Hi there the reason why you 734gb left is the system update, the operating system and COD AW game all installed. As for the noise where is it coming from on the console?

SilentGamer895, Nov 5, 2014
  5. Any hard drive will show a lower amount of available room than it's max. The operating system, any games, updates, etc all take up space from that 1 TB. For instance, if someone else has a 500g hard drive, they may show 290g free or so even if it's brand
    new.

I Kid Morbid I, Nov 5, 2014
  6. ProtossX
    ProtossX Guest
    Hey steeler and morbid

the sound is coming from the hard drive being read for the game,

it doesn't sound like a fan or disc drive cuz i have no disc and the xbox is very quiet when the fan is going

its very loud BZZZZ sound like a bee and it gets worse the longer a game is going on an very distracting even when i have the game up in the background (not doing anything) and on xbox dashboard it still makes a ton of noise without even playin the game

i couldn't test a disc game because i don't have one

also i have had issues with xbox in the past i had my original xbox disc drive repaired 2 years after i had that

so im very angry with microsoft right now, also the sound effects the console makes are semi annoying as well i think im returning this for a regular xbox one and hopefully it is quieter like my 360

ProtossX, Nov 5, 2014
  7. I understand the frustration and hope you can get a quiet xbox one, start enjoying what xbox one is all about.

SilentGamer895, Nov 6, 2014
  8. My CoD AW special edition Xbox one came only with 734 Free GB not close to 1 Terabyte.

My CoD edition XB1 had the same noise issue, but it went away after the initial system update. Haven't had that noise since, although I have had several other issues with it.

The Veiled Hero, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: