My COD AW dlc camos are not working once purchased

Discus and support My COD AW dlc camos are not working once purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently bought the xray camo on Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare and even after installing it it still shows up as locked on the game. I looked around... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LividReecey ., Oct 1, 2023.

1. My COD AW dlc camos are not working once purchased

i recently bought the xray camo on Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare and even after installing it it still shows up as locked on the game. I looked around online and i am yet to find an answer any help would bbe very much appreciated.

:)

LividReecey ., Oct 1, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

If you purchased the DLC in-game, you may need to completely exit the game to complete the download. Clear the cache or delete the game data on your console. If the DLC doesn't download successfully or is unplayable, try downloading the DLC again. Be sure that your PlayStation account allows you to download content.

You can find more details on the above by visiting: https://support.activision.com/call...hased the DLC,allows you to download content.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. ElectroFlying Win User

Your Favorite and Least (aka Worst) Call of Duty.

As a pure campaign gamer, apart from AW, I liked all the COD games.

My problem with AW was no Zombie mode without 1st purchasing DLC.

My personal favorite. WAW
  4. ThePointOneKD Win User

Can't use Ohm Weapon Pack from second profile

Dlc for cod aw is tied to the account that purchased it. Which means that you cant use it on another profile
  5. Braveheart7591 Win User

DLC Camos not sharing across multiple accounts.

i have the same problem.me and my bro we have 2 xbox one one for each.we both have our accounts on each console.he bought a camo for cod aw it works for his account on his xbox and mines.but with my account i cant use it not even buy it cause its says that
    is already purchased and installed.i cant even buy it for myself
  6. moonwalker925 Win User

There was a problem with the update

I did get my camo loaded for AW in both Ghosts on my Xbox One as well as in my BO2 over on the 360. I still was crashing in the store tho, so deleted just the game, not dlc too, and reinstalled. All working OK now, THANKS!!!!
Thema:

1. My COD AW dlc camos are not working once purchased - Similar Threads - COD dlc camos

2. Cod Ghosts dlc not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghosts dlc not showing: I have a bunch of dlc for cod ghosts and it's not showing, I'm playing a xbox360 disc on the Xbox one When I download free dlc in game it appears as owned but the dlc I have (pirchased) is...
  3. When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why...: I got black ops 3 to play zombies and went to buy and download a dlc and it won’t install. What do I do 47393741-3325-4beb-b7ad-7b87b9f44297
  4. I reset my xbox 360 cache and more dlc content for cod: world at war is not working. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reset my xbox 360 cache and more dlc content for cod: world at war is not working. Please...: I own the dlcs however now all of a sudden: “ you do not have this map. You can get this map by downloading map packs from Xbox LIVE Marketplace” on xbox one aa60a01a-cba1-4c38-b892-c980459b615e
  5. How do I get all my DLC back for COD Ghosts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get all my DLC back for COD Ghosts?: I purchased the steel case box years ago, had the season pass, the announcers, some skin packs, the wolf and a few characters. Now I have nothing. How can I get this back?...
  6. Why can’t I access the dlc I pre ordered months ago for the new COD?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I access the dlc I pre ordered months ago for the new COD?: I purchased the newest COD game (MW2) on my series S a few months back and I cannot access the full amount of DLC. I have tried restarting the game and console now for over 24hrs and I’m getting...
  7. Unable to re-download COD Ghosts DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download COD Ghosts DLC: I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to redownload dlc content for Ghosts for a while now, and I cannot for the life of me figure out why it isn't working. This is on an Xbox One, so the legacy...
  8. Cant play DLC on COD Ghosts Xbox 360 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play DLC on COD Ghosts Xbox 360 on Xbox One: hello!! Yesterday i bought a dlc inside the game of call of duty ghosts 360 the cost was $1.99 dollars and i intalled it like the xbox one saibut when i restart the game to play de DLC it says...
  9. COD Modern Warfare Data Pack 1 DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare Data Pack 1 DLC: Trying to install a physical copy of Modern Warfare and am told I need Data Pack 1 DLC. Will not link from game to store. Cannot find the Data Pack with a manual search of the store. I know this...
  10. CoD AW Havoc dlc and Ohm weapon pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD AW Havoc dlc and Ohm weapon pack: So recently downloaded the Havoc dlc and Ohm weapon pack because I wanted to relive my childhood I’m missing some stuff. The AE4 is missing from the Havoc dlc and the Ohm weapon is missing too....