My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...

Discus and support My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play a cloud gaming game but my wait time is going to be 90 minutes and I've waited through a full 90 minutes and all it said is it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan Garffie, Dec 26, 2023.

1. My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...

I'm trying to play a cloud gaming game but my wait time is going to be 90 minutes and I've waited through a full 90 minutes and all it said is it's taking longer than we expected and it went another 30 minutes into the wait time and still didn't connect me to the game and when I refreshed it it went all the way back to the 90 minutes again so is there some problem with how I'm trying to connect?

:)

Nathan Garffie, Dec 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...