My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account

Discus and support My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have a new xBox One. We have an active xBox Live Gold account, but my children cannot access it under their sign-ons. I have their access set to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 121073, Mar 14, 2019.

1. 121073
    121073 Guest

We have a new xBox One. We have an active xBox Live Gold account, but my children cannot access it under their sign-ons. I have their access set to Teen level and they are under my account as Family. Any advice would be appreciated.

:)

121073, Mar 14, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. Therecanbony1 Win User

but the message on screen is to have an adult purchase them FOR the child account. So, as the adult that owns the xbox live gold account, how do I do what the system is telling me to do? If, as an adult, I can not buy these for my child, why tell me I
    can? And are the very childish avatar skins REALLY only meant for adult players? If child accounts cannot have them, your messaging should not tell the child to ask their parents to purchase them for them. It should just say something like “ Avatar skins (many
    of which are obviously designed for children) cannot be purchased for a child account. So if you, as a parent buy your child an Xbox Live Gold account, please know that 5hey cannot access content design ped for xbox live gold members even with parent permission”.
  4. Feverish13 Win User

Minecraft

I have a Gold Xbox live account and have created profiles for my wife and two boys. They can play all of the games I have downloaded to my Xbox.

You can either purchase a family Xbox Live Gold account or get them the free Silver accounts. I do recommend investigating the settings for your children. I have it set so they cannot play online.
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

but the message on screen is to have an adult purchase them FOR the child account. So, as the adult that owns the xbox live gold account, how do I do what the system is telling me to do? If, as an adult, I can not buy these for my child, why tell me I
    can? And are the very childish avatar skins REALLY only meant for adult players? If child accounts cannot have them, your messaging should not tell the child to ask their parents to purchase them for them. It should just say something like “ Avatar skins (many
    of which are obviously designed for children) cannot be purchased for a child account. So if you, as a parent buy your child an Xbox Live Gold account, please know that 5hey cannot access content design ped for xbox live gold members even with parent permission”.
    Apologies for the confusion, we were referring to adult content restrictions. Content restrictions are usually managed through the adult account managing the child account. We recommend checking all the settings and purchase exceptions that you've set for
    your children. Be sure to check out the
    guide we have on granting exceptions
    for an account. Hopefully we can get your children these avatar items they're wanting.
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Need help with game PUBG for XBOX ONE

You do need to have an Xbox Live Gold account in order to do any on-line multiplayer gaming.

Without gold you can access Xbox Live but you cannot game on-line.
Thema:

1. My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account - Similar Threads - Children cannot access

2. How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?: I need some help please. I’ve basically enabled everything in privacy and settings to allow my children to play Minecraft together on separate iPads with no luck. I’ve unblocked everything in Xbox...
  3. On going strategy for two children and xbox game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    On going strategy for two children and xbox game pass.: Hi, I have two boys (12 & 14) who I manage in a family group. I currently have game pass ultimate in my name on auto-subscribe (since 2020). We currently have one xbox. I don't play myself. Q1 -...
  4. Why is Microsoft so weak to puny children reporting everyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Microsoft so weak to puny children reporting everyone: Just had my account banned for a day for using a photo of the bathesda vault boy character with his thumb up, how in anyway would that go against the community standards just pure stupidity I’ve...
  5. Why is X Box allowing this kind of abuse from children?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is X Box allowing this kind of abuse from children?: Hello I am now a android developer and have come a long way. Yes I have been a victim to fraud and abuse for years tracking it down to X Box. I have been tracking this problem threw my windows 10...
  6. How do I get rid of Xbox childrens safety useless restriction for adult?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of Xbox childrens safety useless restriction for adult?: trying to play roblox on xbox but certain games give error code 103 which means age restrictions. I already verified my age with roblox and am able to play restricted games through pc but not on...
  7. How can I combine my two children into one Family Safety group? They are in 2 separate...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I combine my two children into one Family Safety group? They are in 2 separate...: I have 2 email accounts set up with Microsoft, one is a hotmail account, another a gmail account. I have made an email for each of my children. When I recently made one, I accidentally added it to...
  8. I always play minecraft with my children on LAN recently when we try to play it says cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I always play minecraft with my children on LAN recently when we try to play it says cannot...: I always play minecraft with my children on LAN recently when we try to play it says cannot connect to world and on my xbox s it has started saying world upload failed help!...
  9. Cannot share any of my games with my children in our network

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot share any of my games with my children in our network: I cannot set any of the three Xboxes in my home to be the home Xbox, therefore I cannot share any of the 100+ games in my library with any of my children on any of the three xboxes I have in our...
  10. Cannot activate Minecraft explorers pack for children

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot activate Minecraft explorers pack for children: I have bought Xbox One Minecraft with Minecraft explorers pack. I entered the code to Microsoft store and see the pack in my account in Minecraft, but the children do not see it. Why they can play...