My Challenges: "Golden Child" "Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 mo." 100 Gems

Discus and support My Challenges: "Golden Child" "Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 mo." 100 Gems in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been am currently on a year subscription to XBL, previous to that I've been Gold 3 years+ consecutive. On a 360, upgrading tonight to One. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by shutupyouface, Nov 14, 2017.

1. My Challenges: "Golden Child" "Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 mo." 100 Gems

I have been am currently on a year subscription to XBL, previous to that I've been Gold 3 years+ consecutive. On a 360, upgrading tonight to One. The offer does not specify that it has to be for the XBOX One only & the fine print says it includes 360.

I also have other gems due to 360 usage.

I tried claiming this challenge and I just get a redirect page that sells subscriptions to XBL Gold.

*** I have also checked my registered email for the notifications.

I my year subscription still has 4+ months to go. I purchased it directly from the MS Online store.

The First challenge offered is and all that happens is a redirect that wants me to log in again and does not recognize I am already XBL Gold for over 3 months.

Thanks

Golden Child

Shine on! Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 consecutive months.

100 MyVIP GEMS

:)

shutupyouface, Nov 14, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    My missions - badges

Hello theunit1982,

Those are the next tiers of the MyChallenge. These are all outlined in the FAQ. For example, Golden Child, from the FAQ:

What are the current MyChallenges?

These are the current MyChallenges available. Check back often, as we’ll be adding new ones on a regular basis!

Xbox Live Gold

• Golden Child: Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 consecutive months, earn 100 MyVIP Gems
    • Golden Age: Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 6 consecutive months, earn 200 MyVIP Gems
    • Golden God: Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 12 consecutive months, earn 400 MyVIP Gems

XBLRewards8, Nov 14, 2017
  3. Golden Child .i have not received 100 gems

Golden Child

Shine on! Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 consecutive months.

I am now using gold for more than 3 months and i have not received the 100 gems.

Gold since January 19 2018

Ozymandias DZ44, Nov 14, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

My missions - badges

Hello theunit1982,

Those are the next tiers of the MyChallenge. These are all outlined in the FAQ. For example, Golden Child, from the FAQ:

These are the current MyChallenges available. Check back often, as we’ll be adding new ones on a regular basis!

Xbox Live Gold

• Golden Child: Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 consecutive months, earn 100 MyVIP Gems
    • Golden Age: Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 6 consecutive months, earn 200 MyVIP Gems
    • Golden God: Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 12 consecutive months, earn 400 MyVIP Gems
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox Live Gold==> Xbox live Reward

Hello rforce2,

There are no offers to earn Credits for Gold renewals. However, with the recent launch of our Gems feature, there is a MyChallenge for continuous Xbox Live Gold subscriptions. From the FAQ:

Xbox Live Gold

• Golden Child: Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 consecutive months, earn 20 MyVIP Gems
    • Golden Age: Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 6 consecutive months, earn 40 MyVIP Gems
    • Golden God: Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 12 consecutive months, earn 60 MyVIP Gems
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

My Challenges: "Golden Child" "Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 mo." 100 Gems

Hello shutupyouface,

From the MyChallenges section of the FAQ:

What are MyChallenges?

MyChallenges are a new way to earn by completing certain tasks, like having an active Xbox Live Gold subscription or pre-ordering digital games from the Microsoft Store. For every challenge you complete, you’ll earn a Reward of MyVIP Gems and a badge
    to show off your achievement on your MyRewards page.

Your progress towards MyChallenges will start tracking as of October 1, 2017.

Since Gems/MyChallenges were only created and introduced as a feature in October, it is not possible to track activity done before they existed.
  7. Smwutches Win User

The offer just started on October 1, so it would be too soon to receive the gems for that offer.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

MyVIP Rewards

Hello adrianevens,

Since Gems were only created in October, it is not possible to award Gems for activity done before they existed. Furthermore, we see that you have already claimed your 3 month Gold MyChallenge, and your 3 month survey challenge is still pending in your account.
    Keep in mind that MyVIP Gems and Credits are separate currencies, and not the same. There are no offers that award Credits for Gold.
Thema:

1. My Challenges: "Golden Child" "Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 mo." 100 Gems - Similar Threads - Challenges Golden Child

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  3. Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge: Hey Microsoft Support team, Hope you're doing awesome! Just got myself the new Xbox Elite Core Controller and the kit with it too, and I'm super excited about it. However, I'm hitting a little...
  5. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable: The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You...
  6. The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable: *The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable. There are 2 youtube videos showing a win after the tile hits zero, which is not possible in the real game. Have been...
  7. October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!: Today's pyramid daily challenge is unsolveable -- The first pyramid is able to be cleared just fine (but not enough 4's to clear in one pyramid, of course). The second pyramid has too many 6's...
  8. I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I need to collect 200 gold in game which I did. However, the challenge hasn't updated at all on the Xbox app. 6d77a494-1cf6-473d-9ff2-39670f714033
  9. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...