My cat accidentally turned my xbox off and it made me change my password.

Discus and support My cat accidentally turned my xbox off and it made me change my password. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Last night my cat accidentally turned off my xbox around 2 am. No big deal, I turn it back on and my xbox tells me to log in using my controller. My... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dayshadaysha, Apr 26, 2020.

1. My cat accidentally turned my xbox off and it made me change my password.

Last night my cat accidentally turned off my xbox around 2 am. No big deal, I turn it back on and my xbox tells me to log in using my controller. My controller is connected to my account so it logs me in when I press the home button. Pressed it, said I had to put my password in, I did no big deal. Then it made me put in a verification code, sent it to my email. I put it in CORRECTLY. Then it MADE me change my password. WHY? WHY did I have no other option. It was obviously me and not a hacker from china. It had my IP address and all my info was correct, so tell me why in the ever living fuck did I have to change my password. I did not want to at all. I’m very irritated at this situation. I had to change my xbox password cause my cat accidentally turned off my xbox. Absolutely RIDICULOUS!!! Get rid of this feature. Then I go to the Microsoft website to get some sort of customer support and this is where it sent me. really? reddit? no customer support on your website? bullshit. maybe I’ll switch to playstation. fix your shit xbox.

submitted by /u/dayshadaysha
    [link] [comments]

/u/dayshadaysha, Apr 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. InfinityOnH1gh Win User

Error downloading Xbox 360 profile

Yes, I made my password shorter, with no special characters, and 2FA turned off.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Why forced password change?

Hi Kaitlin!

You can actually turn that off when you change your account password. There's an option uncheck the option to "Make me change my password every 72 days".

https://account.microsoft.com/security
  4. Aussie Michael Win User

Blocked by Microsoft

try to do a reset of password make sure xbox is turned off go to xbox.com my account and change it there then try signing into xbox after that
  5. BedlamAndMayhem Win User

I can't fix Error 80072741 (On my Xbox 360)

I made an app password, but "next" and "remember password" is still greyed out. So I can't continue after typing in my password.

EDIT: TFA was off, I don't know why I turned it back on and made an app password.
  6. JeremyH699 Win User

Error Code 8015D003 Not Resolving

I was able to turn off two step verification & change my password via alternate email, and that worked in redownloading the account..but using the brand new password to sign in still gives me the error.
Thema:

My cat accidentally turned my xbox off and it made me change my password.

1. My cat accidentally turned my xbox off and it made me change my password. - Similar Threads - cat accidentally turned

2. I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.: Hi Everyone, My daughters are playing Sims 4 and subsequently bought the "The Sims™ 4 Cats and Dogs Plus My First Pet Stuff Bundle" on one of their profiles in order for them to play. It works on...
  3. How do I stop the Xbox UI from constantly reminding me of my cat's death ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop the Xbox UI from constantly reminding me of my cat's death ?: Since updating the interface, so pretty much for the last 2-3 months, there are several lists of content that I can't remove or edit, one of these lists is called "games we chose for you" and the...
  4. My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell...: I haven't turn it on it been like 1 min ago I don't smell anything and I haven't turned it on pls help. ae63e469-78a9-4d61-b2c5-60160127e19f
  5. I miss clicked the message I meant to send my cat to him not that

in XBoX on Windows
    I miss clicked the message I meant to send my cat to him not that: I meant to send a pic of my cat but I sent that pic so I deleted it because it was inappropriate so can u plz unban me, camden1017 63585e79-4577-40de-917e-f154b8bfb0cf
  6. Why is my account suspended for my gamer tag when it’s just a picture of my cat?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account suspended for my gamer tag when it’s just a picture of my cat?: I’m sure that I didn’t violate any rules, so I just don’t understand why my account is suspended and I’m thinking maybe someone false reported me because they’re holding a grudge. I would hope...
  7. Xbox series x won't stay connected via cat 6

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't stay connected via cat 6: Every day I turn on my Xbox series X it can't connect online. The Xbox is hardwired via cat 6 along with another Xbox that NEVER has this issue. The only way to get my Xbox back online is to...
  8. Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;(

in XboX Insiders
    Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;(: Ninja Cat totally disappeared on alpha step ahead:( Why ? ;( Ninja cat is our savior ! And nobody should follow the bad decisions of windows 11. Let us keep our warrior kitten :( submitted by...
  9. : R9000 Netgear router slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : R9000 Netgear router slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable: : R9000 Netgear router (didn't have the option to pick so picked R7000) slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable Hello there @sleepshooter, I hope everything is going...
  10. How to get cat litter out of the Xbox One s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get cat litter out of the Xbox One s: the vacuum can't get to the cat litter in it f634fb9b-17e3-4df3-a73a-6fc0f2db6c1a