My car x drift racing online will not let me join multiplayer room at all.

Discus and support My car x drift racing online will not let me join multiplayer room at all. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Car x drift racing is not working at all when trying to join a multiplayer room, it says you joined but kicks me after a few seconds, I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrakeFine, Dec 18, 2023.

1. DrakeFine
    DrakeFine Guest

Car x drift racing is not working at all when trying to join a multiplayer room, it says you joined but kicks me after a few seconds, I have tried everything for the past 6 months and it won’t let me join a lobby please fix this bug.

:)

DrakeFine, Dec 18, 2023
  2. DrakeFine Win User

It has still not worked I have re installed the game changed fire wall settings what else can I do?!
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, DrakeFine my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

It's truly frustrating to be unable to join online multiplayer in CarX Drift Racing Online, especially after months of trying various solutions. I understand your desperation for a fix, and let's try tackling this issue together!

Here are some potential reasons why you might be getting kicked from multiplayer rooms in CarX Drift Racing Online, along with solutions you can try:

Network Issues:

Internet connection: Ensure your internet connection is stable and strong. Try connecting via an Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi if possible.

Port forwarding: Some players have reported success with forwarding specific ports related to CarX Drift Racing Online on their router. Check the game's official forums or online guides for specific port numbers.

DNS servers: Try switching to a different DNS server like Google Public DNS (8.8.8.8) or Cloudflare DNS (1.1.1.1).
    In-Game Settings:

Region selection: Try connecting to different server regions within the game. Sometimes, server overload in specific regions can cause connection issues.

Game mode: Test different game modes within multiplayer. Perhaps the issue is happening only in particular modes.
    Server filters: Adjust any custom server filters you might be using to ensure you're not inadvertently excluding yourself from eligible lobbies.

Game Files and Updates:

Verify game files: On Steam, right-click CarX Drift Racing Online in your library and select "Properties" > "Local Files" > "Verify integrity of game files." This will ensure all game files are properly downloaded and installed.

Reinstall the game: Consider completely uninstalling and reinstalling CarX Drift Racing Online. This might resolve potential file corruption or installation issues.

Update the game and drivers: Make sure you're playing the latest version of CarX Drift Racing Online and have the most recent drivers installed for your graphics card and other relevant hardware. Outdated versions can sometimes cause compatibility issues.

Additional Tips:

Restart your devices: Power cycle your router, PC, and Xbox (if playing on Xbox) to refresh connections and clear temporary glitches.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Car X drift racing online

Hello there @jasonbindley, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The crashing or freezing of a certain game/apps is generally related to the network which is why I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort
    this out for you. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and perform a quick power cycle:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your
    console.

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed, here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection

In case the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the previous link weren't helpful, I have another link for you that could help you take care of the situation! Here is another and a more narrow link related specifically to game crash,
    and game freeze related issues:

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  5. Francia J. Win User

Car x drift racing

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended power cycle and reset your network hardware to re-sync your cloud data.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If that didn't work, kindly try to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  6. JustinTataranowicz Win User

Car x drift racing

Hey what should i do if I can’t play online, I’ve done tons of work on single player, go to play online and it just loads forever and then says error. Don’t wanna lose all my cars man so been resisting deleting the game
Thema:

1. My car x drift racing online will not let me join multiplayer room at all. - Similar Threads - car drift racing

2. Is cars race o rama backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is cars race o rama backwards compatible: Hi there just wanted to ask a quick question about if cars race o rama is backwards compatible with xbox one f4ce33cd-fe00-4111-8bd2-353489c3ca0d
  3. How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet: I tried to host today a car meet in Forza Horizon 5. Anyways I enter the game, teleport to the Horizon Apex outpost where the meet was supposed to start. I begin to invite the people that...
  4. Car x drift racing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car x drift racing: My game just completely reset? I’ve tried restarting the Xbox no luck. Reset the game. following the instructions to delete the local saved game data and supposedly it would reload. It did not....
  5. Forza Drift Car Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Drift Car Pack: So I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on my PC through Xbox. The drift car pack was free and I downloaded all the cars. Now I'm on my Xbox 1 and the Drift Pack says I have to pay for it. And also on my...
  6. Car X drift racing online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car X drift racing online: Hi id like to know if Microsoft is communicating with CarX Technologies regarding the server online issues. I feel ripped off playing a game that has online in the title but can't be on for 5 mins...
  7. Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa: Hello! My SSD recently died and the FH4 files are gone. But the game and the Formula Drift Car DLC are still being shown as installed, can't be started of course and if I try to uninstall either...
  8. GtaV (XboX One) Car Meet/Drift Racing/Drag Racing/Cruising

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GtaV (XboX One) Car Meet/Drift Racing/Drag Racing/Cruising: Meeting Location: To be announced Status: Car prepping Event Car discipline: Futo-Blista-Sultan-Street/upgraded stock cars/Sports-Muscle-Super* Time Start: 6:00 pm (Standard Eastern...
  9. requesting drag and drift car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    requesting drag and drift car: requesting a drag car and a drift car will pay d165263b-a4df-4d72-b4dd-481542450ffb
  10. requesting drag and drift car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    requesting drag and drift car: requesting a drag car and a drift car will pay 407a0c13-1ea8-42b5-8924-973ce25a38d7