My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360

Discus and support My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for the longest time, I would keep my main xbox live account on a flash drive so I wouldn't have to always sign in to other peoples xbox's and leave... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DietSodaDan478, Oct 13, 2023.

1. My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360

So for the longest time, I would keep my main xbox live account on a flash drive so I wouldn't have to always sign in to other peoples xbox's and leave my account there, and i would always save my stuff to the harddrive. So only my account was on the flash drive. No problems whatsoever. Now maybe a month or two ago, I told my cousin he could use the flash drive for recording stuff since it was quite a large flash drive. So we moved my account onto the hard drive of my xbox 360. Everything was fine. Then later that week we decided to play local play extinction on cod ghosts, as he doesn't have gold to play online. Only to find out, all of my data for extinction is gone. His remained on his account. We checked local play multi-player. All my loadouts and progress, gone. Also checked black ops 2. All gone. Then for a while out of the loss of memories and progress, I hadn't played on my xbox 360 for awhile. Then today, I decided "I'm gonna see if all my other stuff is gone on my other games". Booted up dark souls, all my stuff is there. Thinking that's weird I went back to ghosts to see if it was still gone, it is. Then I decided to check if my xbox live extinction data was still there, which i didn't play much, but oddly it was all there. So now I'm confused. And my campaign progress saved too. Why is my online stuff still there, but my local play saves are completely gone? I haven't checked the rest of my games but I'm sure local saves might be gone. Idk if my cousin accidentally deleted my local saves or some weird transfer thing happened.

Tldr: moved 360 account from flash drive to harddrive, and cod local saves are gone but live saves still there.

:)

DietSodaDan478, Oct 13, 2023
  2. TrainHopper82 Win User

Xbox 360 saved game not showing up on xbox one

When I go to storage on the xbox one under settings, all that is listed is clear local saved games , clear local xbox 360, and manage local storage, there is no option for cloud storage. Also when I bring up the xbox guide while playing call of duty 2
    there is no saved game data there either.
  3. BIGMAN 72 Win User

Game Progress Data Gone

Same occurrence here! I recently had trouble with logging into gamertags on my Xbox One when offline, so I called Xbox support. The rep had me clear persistent data and also clear the MAC Address before deleting the troubled profile and redownloading it.
    I asked him if it would delete any saved data on my local drive, since I do not have access to internet on a regular basis. He assured me it would not delete anything... low and behold all of my saved data is gone on my Xbox! Way to trust support!!! 200+
    hrs of Fallout 4 gone, 50+ hrs of Ark gone, and every single other game gone!
  4. Joaquin_906 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Does clearing local saved games delete all my data for games. Like if i get on a game will all of my data be gone. Like if there is levels will i start back at level one. Im also trying to download on an internal drive.
  5. Pro Devision Win User

My assassins creed untiy.

Sorry, but unless you've got a back up of your local save data. It's gone.
  6. ThinnestDragon3 Win User

Problems with cloud saves

I deleted the local save data and went back into the game and nothing has happened on both Xbox and computer, I didn't receive any prompts for a cloud back up or anything related to save data, except for on my computer, which gave my the prompt to transfer from the cloud. I transferred from the cloud, and I was given the blank slate. My old data is still gone. What do I do from here?
Thema:

My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360

1. My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360 - Similar Threads - call duty local

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty: Hey Xbox, My Activision Account Cod Point Is Negative Cod Point They Say Because I Refound Three Bundle And I didnt Refonded I swer I didnt refoned I Think Xbox Refonded My Three Bundlle And The...
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  6. Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates: My son saved $ and bought the xBox S with 512(ish) GB memory. He currently has Call of Duty 3 and Fortnight on it. My xBox app says that there is 96GB left. He is telling me that he will be unable...
  7. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  8. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  9. Call of duty black ops 2 zombies local play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 2 zombies local play: Me and my girlfriend are trying to play black ops 2 zombies on split screen I have my account set up on the Xbox and we have created the home account but it will not let us play local zombies...
  10. I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have...: Every time I load up the game it doesn't work and only lets me play local and I have xbox live 0bad4dc8-32d6-46c4-a6f1-a5c2196e89cd