My Call of Duty Black Ops 2 won't start

Discus and support My Call of Duty Black Ops 2 won't start in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started playing my Call of Duty Black Ops 2 yesterday and a few hours later I tried playing it again and it wouldn't play . It told me to "Download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Turbo Genovese, Apr 14, 2017.

1. My Call of Duty Black Ops 2 won't start

I started playing my Call of Duty Black Ops 2 yesterday and a few hours later I tried playing it again and it wouldn't play . It told me to "Download the Blu-ray app" and it asked me " Did I own the game " and I have the disc but it keeps asking me the same
    stuff .

:)

Turbo Genovese, Apr 14, 2017
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Will DLC's be transferred?

[quote user="Flopperhead"]

Let's say Treyarch wanted to start publishing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Xbox One

[/quote]They will, and it will be called -- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.

Eggnogga, Apr 14, 2017
  3. L31GHS
    L31GHS Guest
    L31GHS, Apr 14, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Turbo Genovese!

Let's start out with a full power cycle on your Xbox One to see if that helps clear this up. Hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds until it shuts off, then give it another go.

If you're still having trouble afterwards, check out this
    Back Compat Troubleshooter
    and run the steps to clear local storage, then try again. Keep us looped in with how it goes.

Mister Maka, Apr 17, 2017
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Will DLC's be transferred?

[quote user="Flopperhead"]

Let's say Treyarch wanted to start publishing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Xbox One

[/quote]They will, and it will be called -- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
  6. L31GHS Win User
  7. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  8. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  9. olddog04200200 Win User

Cheater

They are going too put the old call of dutys out for the xbox one :) starting with cod4,mw2,mw3 and then world at war black ops and black ops 2 hope its soon the new call of duty sucks just like ghosts
Thema:

1. My Call of Duty Black Ops 2 won't start - Similar Threads - Call Duty Black

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  4. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  5. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  6. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  7. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  8. Trying to play call of duty black ops online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play call of duty black ops online: I’m trying to play call of duty black ops online and it’s saying current profile is not allowed to play online. I just updated my game pass today 8ab442ae-1b85-49af-bb42-f5b39207adfd
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 problem: I have been doing the most to get black ops 2 to work and nothing has worked I wasn't able to even start the game now its telling me about an update that isn't allowing me to play. I have all the...
  10. So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.

in XBoX on Windows
    So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.: Help me there is this user on Black Ops 2 named [mod removed] and somehow he killed through walls and killed all my team. He also gave me a bunch of achievements on Black Ops 2. I wasn't happy, I...